JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
amazingly, there are some of you idiots still brave enough to admit that they were fooled by the FOX-NRA-LIMBAUGH media cash-buckets that Obama was Sarah Brady in drag.

I voted for Ron Paul, so don't blame me. If the GOP hadn't become such obvious insane nutbags, they wouldn't have lost against the skinny black-guy with the funny name in the midst of a still struggling economy.

If you keep nominating GWB, you're going to lose. How is it you haven't figured this out?

Ironic a Paultard calling GOP 'nutbags'.
Good one.

I guess maybe a few more of you should have believed the democrats when they put their desire for another AWB in their platform.

They told you that they wanted to take away your right to own one of these guns, and you ignored that.
So now you're outraged, or dismissive of their aims, or it's GWB and the GOP's fault.

The liberal/progressive logic-disconnect is on display here, that's all.
What else is new?
Unless you voted against obama, and every dem congressional candidate, you voted for it, so get over it.

Elections have consequences, and this happens to be one consequence that you were warned about.
By the very people many of you voted for.

Me? I took them at their word.
Therefore, I'm not at all surprised at/by their actions.

Or your defense of them.

I guess maybe a few more of you should have believed the democrats when they put their desire for another AWB in their platform.

They told you that they wanted to take away your right to own one of these guns, and you ignored that.
So now you're outraged, or dismissive of their aims, or it's GWB and the GOP's fault.

What else is new?
Unless you voted against obama, you voted for it, so get over it.
Elections have consequences, and this happens to be one consequence that you were warned about.

Or your defense of them.

Yes! This was one of the few times that obama actually told the truth about his intentions.

What else is new?
Unless you voted against obama, you voted for it, so get over it.

Or your defense of them.

And the significant differences between an Obama and Romney administration would be?

I know! I know! I read American Rifleman.

The Obama Record on Run Rights

Obama appointed two anti-gun Supreme Court justices.

Obama wants to reimpose the failed and discredited gun ban on millions of common rifles, pistols and shotguns.

Obama’s State Department reversed US. policy and participated in negotiations on a U.N. anti-gun treaty.

Obama voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt the firearms industry.

Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sports shooting.

Obama voted for a ban on standard-capacity magazines.

Obama voted to uphold criminal prosecutions of people who use firearms in self-defense.

Obama endorsed a complete ban on handgun ownership.

Obama opposed all Right-to-Carry laws.

Obama was a member of the Board of Directors of the Joyce Foundation, the leading source of funds for anti-gun organizations and “research.”

Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan on the Issues

Romney and Ryan believe in the Second Amendment and strongly support the Supreme Court’s Heller and McDonald decisions.

Romney and Ryan believe nominees to the Supreme Couirt should support our fundamental, individual right to keep and bear arms -- a right that could be erased by a one-vote change on the court.

Romney and Ryan strongly oppose the 1994 ban on common semi-automatic firearms.

Romney and Ryan strongly oppose the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty and any other international anti-gun treaty.

Romney and Ryan strongly support our individual right to self-defense and support an interstate Right-to-Carry law.

Romney and Ryan strongly oppose the deadly “Fast & Furious” operation and support legislation to make such operations illegal.

Romney and Ryan strongly oppose abuses of executive power to attack gun owners’ rights.

Romney and Ryan strongly oppose federal restrictions on gun shows and efforts to ban private firearms transfers.

Romney and Ryan strongly support increasing access to public lands for hunting and recreational shooting.

Romney and Ryan strongly are NRA members and gun owners who share our commitment to protecting our fundamental rights.

So ... is there anybody here who still doesn't get it ?

Thank you.

And the significant differences between an Obama and Romney administration would be?
Did you vote?

What criteria did you base your vote on?

Did you read the party platforms? (links were posted on this forum more than once)

Or did you decide based on what your buds chatted about around the water cooler?

Please don't tell me you relied on the MSM for your "voter information" this year.

Because that question makes it sound like you watched a few MSNBC/NBC/ABC evening news programs and decided from that.

Were you too busy to come in here and read a few threads prior to the election?

Were you too busy to read a few endorsements from gun organizations?

Isn't it a little late to be asking that question?
Here, in a gun forum?

I think so, but that's just me.

You forgot Limbaugh who said on Monday Romeny would get 300 plus electoral votes. He was completely wrong and today he said he never said Romney would win. Bloviating fool. I can't believe anyone with a functioning medulla oblangata actually thinks the guy is credible.

That's the little "punching bag looking thingy" at the back of your throat, right? ;)

I know! I know! I read American Rifleman.

The Obama Record on Run Rights

Obama appointed two anti-gun Supreme Court justices.

Obama wants to reimpose the failed and discredited gun ban on millions of common rifles, pistols and shotguns.

Obama's State Department reversed US. policy and participated in negotiations on a U.N. anti-gun treaty.

Obama voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt the firearms industry.

Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sports shooting.

Obama voted for a ban on standard-capacity magazines.

Obama voted to uphold criminal prosecutions of people who use firearms in self-defense.

Obama endorsed a complete ban on handgun ownership.

Obama opposed all Right-to-Carry laws.

Obama was a member of the Board of Directors of the Joyce Foundation, the leading source of funds for anti-gun organizations and "research."

Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan on the Issues

Romney and Ryan believe in the Second Amendment and strongly support the Supreme Court's Heller and McDonald decisions.

Romney and Ryan believe nominees to the Supreme Couirt should support our fundamental, individual right to keep and bear arms -- a right that could be erased by a one-vote change on the court.

Romney and Ryan strongly oppose the 1994 ban on common semi-automatic firearms.

Romney and Ryan strongly oppose the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty and any other international anti-gun treaty.

Romney and Ryan strongly support our individual right to self-defense and support an interstate Right-to-Carry law.

Romney and Ryan strongly oppose the deadly "Fast & Furious" operation and support legislation to make such operations illegal.

Romney and Ryan strongly oppose abuses of executive power to attack gun owners' rights.

Romney and Ryan strongly oppose federal restrictions on gun shows and efforts to ban private firearms transfers.

Romney and Ryan strongly support increasing access to public lands for hunting and recreational shooting.

Romney and Ryan strongly are NRA members and gun owners who share our commitment to protecting our fundamental rights.

So ... is there anybody here who still doesn't get it ?

Thank you.

Where did you get your stats from? A 3rd grader? Romney is anti gun as Obama is. He passed an AWB when he was Gov of MA.

Actually, the most dangerous thing about Obama and a second term is his power to appoint federal judges...while having a solid democrat Senate...remember, the Senate confirms these appointments, the house is helpless to stop any of them.

The reason these appointments get through is because Senate republicans are a bunch of wusses (or the other word that describes felines).
Look what the democrats do when it comes to that game - they get Borked.

I own lots of guns and I think gun rights are important.

That being said, I do not support much of the NRA agenda. The NRA uses too many "scare tactics" to gain membership.

Every time someone goes on a public shooting spree, it is another nail in the coffin of gun rights.

How many mass shooting will the non-gun owning population tolerate? How many should they tolerate?

Time for the NRA to find a smarter agenda to support gun ownership. We talk about mentally unstable people being the "shooters" in these mass shooting, but we cut spending on mental health clinics. Is there a disconnect? Were do people turn to help. Internet forums?

Anyone know how much money the NRA brings in annually? What is the breakout between gun education, support of the shooting sports and lobbying?

Cheers

It may not be legal, but Obama can still implelemt "Executive Orders"....and now he has two more solidly anti-2nd Amendment SCOTUS justices to back him up, and doesn't have to worry about reelection.

Obama can't cancel the 2nd Amendment with an executive Order !

Thank you python.

It's the kind of mind numbingly stupid comments like gaijinsamurai said above that makes me wonder about my gun loving community sometimes. It seems they are always quick to invoke Constitutional arguments for this and that and voice concerns the Constitution is being trampeled and yet come up with the bovine excrement above.

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

What exactly will make you ABSOLUTELY and TOTALLY comfortable?

maybe...

unicorn_pink.gif

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR