JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
....to make moves to ban all "assault rifles", hi-cap mags, and pistol grips.

The agenda no longer needs to be hidden from public view. With President Obama winning another term and democrats taking control of the Senate, the move to fundamentally change America from within has begun – with a vengeance.
Read more at <broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

This is nothing new, as the horribly written article even notes, Senator Feinstein has been a pro gun-control advocate for a long time. The article would have you believe that the Senator immediately held a news conference touting a new proposed anti-weapons ban passed by congress into law within hours of the President's re-election. Senator Feinstein would like to re-instate the awb bill she helped author, this is not new information. I particularly enjoyed this misleading quote from the article:

"I don't have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein's legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new "Assault Weapons Ban" Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection."

"I don't have the minutes yet, but sources tell me" is code for "I'm making this bubblegum up"

Feinstein can yodel all she wants. Just because Obama won another term doesn't mean anything. Any kind of new weapons ban still has to make it through through congress. I don't have much use for the GOP, but when it comes to protecting gun owner rights, they have always been right there. You know that any bill negatively affecting gun ownership will get stalled on the floor or in committee forever. Most politicians are smart enough to fight battles they think they can win. Feinstein hasn't figured that out yet.

It may not be legal, but Obama can still implelemt "Executive Orders"....and now he has two more solidly anti-2nd Amendment SCOTUS justices to back him up, and doesn't have to worry about reelection.

He doesn't even need to use an executive order. In case anyone has missed it he is doing a lot of "ruling" by directing the bureaus/agencies to enforce or not enforce laws of his administrations choosing. For example ICE isn't deporting illegal aliens, aka "undocumented workers." EPA and other agencies are suddenly enforcing new "administrative rules." All he needs to do is have ATF enforce some new "rule" without it having to go through Congress. The way the Federal Courts work good luck winning your case if you decide to make a stand. Good luck getting people of the firearms community, let alone the mainstream public, to back you up and not think you are some gun crazed religious fanatic terrorist after they invent the reasons for kicking in your door.

Or maybe I'm just making all of this up and we should all just be happy and sing songs together.

Fineswine has been opposed to public ownership of firearms since the harvey milk assassination. She has also got one of the very few concealed carry permits issued out of SF county.

I don't have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein's legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new "Assault Weapons Ban" Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.

This is a strange coincedence. I don't have any factual evidence yet, but my high-level sources at Remington tell me the government is going to ban all guns.

They also told me about some specials they're running before this imminent ban goes into effect. Buy 3 rifles at MSRP, get a free barrel sock.

2-REM18494.jpg

I'm sold.

Actually, the most dangerous thing about Obama and a second term is his power to appoint federal judges...while having a solid democrat Senate...remember, the Senate confirms these appointments, the house is helpless to stop any of them.

What, you mean someone who has been a slavering anti-gun zealot from day one is STILL the same way the day after the election?

CLEARLY this is part of the "Hidden Obama Agenda."

Hide your guns, Hide Your ammo they are Rapin everyone out here! Oh Noes, the SKY IS FALLING!

p.s. Marc Slavo is a certifiable nut. He's less credible than Drudge on a bad day. Or, to put it in terms you may grasp, he is as credible as Dick Morris and Karl "Romney will win in a landslide" Rove.

It's funny that Feinstein had been an anti-gunner for 34 years, and some folks realize this only now. I guess when you're trying to score some credit and/or publicity, no dead horse goes to waste.

Good news is she is 79, and won't be kicking for much longer.

What, you mean someone who has been a slavering anti-gun zealot from day one is STILL the same way the day after the election?

CLEARLY this is part of the "Hidden Obama Agenda."

Hide your guns, Hide Your ammo they are Rapin everyone out here! Oh Noes, the SKY IS FALLING!

p.s. Marc Slavo is a certifiable nut. He's less credible than Drudge on a bad day. Or, to put it in terms you may grasp, he is as credible as Dick Morris and Karl "Romney will win in a landslide" Rove.

You forgot Limbaugh who said on Monday Romeny would get 300 plus electoral votes. He was completely wrong and today he said he never said Romney would win. Bloviating fool. I can't believe anyone with a functioning medulla oblangata actually thinks the guy is credible.

You forgot Limbaugh who said on Monday Romeny would get 300 plus electoral votes. He was completely wrong and today he said he never said Romney would win. Bloviating fool. I can't believe anyone with a functioning medulla oblangata actually thinks the guy is credible.

LOL, Well put. Limbaugh is such a buffoon he makes all of us middle-aged white guys look bad.

Feinstein recognizes that Barry can now come out of the closet. Amazingly, there were many folks here who were taken in.

Don't blame me, I voted for Romney.

That article is BS. The source is allegedly 'Shooting Wire' but there is no such story at their site. I don't doubt Feinstein would love an AWB but I'm sure the FBI and ATF don't take their marching orders from a Senator?

Also on the same site is an article about 20,000 Russian commandos who have secretly invaded the US. LOL.

Feinstein recognizes that Barry can now come out of the closet. Amazingly, there were many folks here who were taken in.

Don't blame me, I voted for Romney.

amazingly, there are some of you idiots still brave enough to admit that they were fooled by the FOX-NRA-LIMBAUGH media cash-buckets that Obama was Sarah Brady in drag.

I voted for Ron Paul, so don't blame me. If the GOP hadn't become such obvious insane nutbags, they wouldn't have lost against the skinny black-guy with the funny name in the midst of a still struggling economy.

If you keep nominating GWB, you're going to lose. How is it you haven't figured this out?

This is a strange coincedence. I don't have any factual evidence yet, but my high-level sources at Remington tell me the government is going to ban all guns.

They also told me about some specials they're running before this imminent ban goes into effect. Buy 3 rifles at MSRP, get a free barrel sock.

2-REM18494.jpg

I'm sold.

I label this the cleverst post of the week! :s0114:

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews