JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's a good article about Diane Feinstein, head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, and her new legislation to make mass-spying on Americans perfectly legal, under the guise of 'reform'. It's no accident, in my mind, that Di Fi's positions on the 4th Amendment (right to privacy) and on the 2nd Amendment are equally destructive. She represents the Security State, not the 'left' or the 'right'. Likewise, opposition to the new Intelligence 'reform' is coming from the 'left' and the 'right', ACLU and CATO, Wyden, Udall, Rand Paul.
Is there a lesson here that we can use to carry over to pro A2 efforts?

<broken link removed>

Here's a good article about Diane Feinstein, head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, and her new legislation to make mass-spying on Americans perfectly legal, under the guise of 'reform'. It's no accident, in my mind, that Di Fi's positions on the 4th Amendment (right to privacy) and on the 2nd Amendment are equally destructive. She represents the Security State, not the 'left' or the 'right'. Likewise, opposition to the new Intelligence 'reform' is coming from the 'left' and the 'right', ACLU and CATO, Wyden, Udall, Rand Paul.
Is there a lesson here that we can use to carry over to pro A2 efforts?

<broken link removed>

I agree with everything you said accept you must accept and own the fact that she represents the Democratic left party, is voted in by the Democratic left constituents and votes for the Democratic left party.

You should also use the words Democrat and Republicans not the left and right because neither party represents any real ideals of the left or right but those of the rich elite bankers regardless of who they claim to represent.

I agree with everything you said accept you must accept and own the fact that she represents the Democratic left party, is voted in by the Democratic left constituents and votes for the Democratic left party.

You should also use the words Democrat and Republicans not the left and right because neither party represents any real ideals of the left or right but those of the rich elite bankers regardless of who they claim to represent.

It has been pointed out that while the media talks about partisan gridlock in Washington, the reality is that Obama has gotten alot of security and warfare legislation passed with a majority of Republicans, and a minority of right-wing Democrats like Feinstein forming a security-state block.
I admit, the labels are making my head hurt...

It has been pointed out that while the media talks about partisan gridlock in Washington, the reality is that Obama has gotten alot of security and warfare legislation passed with a majority of Republicans, and a minority of right-wing Democrats like Feinstein forming a security-state block.
I admit, the labels are making my head hurt...

I would agree with all of that except the part about "minority of Democrats voting for security and warfare legislation." I suggest you look at the actual role call when it comes up for vote and you will see that the Democrats outweigh the Republicans. It is the minority of Democrats that actually vote against such measures.

You, me and all Americans need to abandon both the Democrats, and the Republicans, both parties have the only interests of a very small class of society that they are benefiting with there governance, the rest of us are being squashed like bugs by both parties.

The laughable truth is that those on state assistance benefited more under George Bush Jr than they are under Obama, the guy is the ultimate sleazy used car salesman and his most ardent defenders are starting to finally see the truth. By defenders I mean the general public not the elite class that he's actually benefiting.

Feinstein has been a piece of excrement supporting a statist agenda for a really long time.

Anyone who supports widespread monitoring/spying of this country's residents should not be in office.

We've seen both parties throw us under the bus and use the BOR as toilet paper. It will continue as long as people associate with parties and believe in the polarization that currently exists.

Disagreeing with a lot of what one party does but hating the other entirely is not good and needs to change because a tiny, elite group benefits as Trlsman pointed out. Why keep taking pills that make you sick?

A couple other parties to dilute the base and influence of both established parties would be good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top