JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
Inherited and wanted to sell - Diana RWS Break Barrel Mod 36 .177 Pellet Gun with a Weatherby MARK XXII 4x50 scope.........Rifle seems to be in good shape and in good working order. PM me if you would like more info, photos or videos sent your way

I am not sure if and what the market is like fo these, but if interested let me know, thank you !

IMG_6562 2.jpg IMG_6567 2.jpg IMG_6563 2.jpg IMG_6566 2.jpg IMG_6568 2.jpg scope.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm curious as to when this one was made. If you look on the long compression tube which houses the spring, lower left rear, just above the wood line, you should see two TINY sets of numbers such as 04 89 indicating month and year. I have a nice vintage West German Diana model 45 and wouldn't mind adding this Model 36 to the slot next to it in the safe....

-Rick

OK - I'd like to send you my phone number but am not sure how to privately do that. Don't want to post my cell number on the Internet.
Guess I'm not up to full speed on forum protocols...
-R

OK - I'd like to send you my phone number but am not sure how to privately do that. Don't want to post my cell number on the Internet.
Guess I'm not up to full speed on forum protocols...
-R
Click on his avatar (picture to the left) and then click on START CONVERSATION.

Give it a title then type in the big box your name and phone number.

It will appear as a message on your IN BOX (top right of your screen when he replies)

Or he'll just call or text you. But that's how its done

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top