JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just handled there DB380, and I must say that I was impressed! Nice little pocket gun. I know nothing of this Co. Just wondering if any one here has had any experience with them?
If you like Glocks, and are in the market for a pocket pistol check this one out for sure.

they are a new gun manufacturer, they are also in the airboat business. the gun is pretty impressive for there first offering. the db380 is a locked breech and from the researching i've done, they seem to function better on high pressure loads. But thats on the internet, i haven't talked to anybody that actually owns one. There is a rumor that there next gun is going to be very similiar but in 9mm.

I handled one in a shop last week and it looked pretty nice. The trigger was a long single stage trigger similar to a Kahr. IMHO I'd put the fit and finish of the gun to above the comparable KelTec and Ruger LCP.

The guy at the counter said that he didn't know anyone who had fired one yet and otherwise didn't have much info on the gun. I was hoping someone in the thread had some experience shooting one.

I'm toying with the idea of going back and getting it :)

I read somewhere that the chief engineers at Diamondback used to work at Keltec, which is only a couple miles down the same road in Florida. Even if they fail, the gun will become a collector's item. If you get it, please tell us about it?.......................elsullo :D

I have 2 of them so I though I would reply to this thread. I have a nickel plated one and one with a standard black finish. I have shot around 150 to 200 round through both and they perform very well. I had some FTF's in the first few boxes but that seems to get better as they brake in. They do seem to favor fiochi and Selier&Bellot (Feeds like a champ and no issues with these) ammo over say Winchester White box (These gave me a few FTF's) as far as FMJ goes, but I called Dimondback and they said they test with plenty of the winchester. The Gunsmith told me that they test mostly with the self defense loads such as corbon.
The accuracy is actually quite good, it would be nice if they came out with night sights for these, and I hear they are in the works.
The overall fit and finish is very nice, it's much closer to the Kahr, than to the LCP. The LCP feels like a cheap Chinese toy compared to the Dimondback.
I really like it as a pocket gun, but it's too small for me to shoot it at a range all day, hence I only need one, so I have the Nickel plated one for sale ($390). The Nickel is a limited run, so should appreciate in value over time.

Hope this helps :)

I bought a db380 a short while ago. My main use is to carry concealed. I find this gun very comfortable to carry. I use belt holsters, in the waistband, and pocket. I am very happy with it. Some guns wear you down a bit while you carry them, but not the diamondback.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top