JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
anyone know of a dealer that sells diamondback firearms? i know they are new but i have heard nothing but good news about their mouse gun. i just want to check one out but their website does not list any deals in the greater portland area. anyone help me out>

Really!

The DB380 has a very BAD reputation.
The 9mm has had mixed reviews.

Just go to the DiamondBack forum and hear what the people who own these guns are saying. (DiamondbackTalk.com » Index page)

I have never seen so much negative feedback on a forum dedicated to a specific product.

If your thinking about a .380, my conclusion is: After reading hundreds of reviews by actual owners is that the top three .380 mouse-guns in the affordable category are: 1) Ruger LCP, 2) Kel-Tec P3AT 3) Taurus 738 (yes Taurus). This is based on then people that had the best "out of the box" reliability numbers. Ruger was almost a perfect 100%. The new Kel-Tec and Taurus .380s are running 95%-98% "out of the box" reliable.

This is allowing for a couple Failure to feeds in the first 1-3 magazines, as it seems that ALL of these mouse-guns need a break-in period.

Problem is that most newer gun owners don't remember the time when just about EVERY semi-auto NEEDED to have a hundred or two rounds run through it to wear in and mate all the parts, to get 100% reliability. Now days with the Glocks, XDMs and such, everyone expects 100% right out of the box. problem is that the physics on smaller guns are a lot different normal sized guns, and the manufacturers are still working out all the design issues. Eve my $1,000 Springfield Armory 3" micro .45 needed a hundred rounds run through it before it was happy.

In the less than affordable category, the SIG micro 380 is very good now that they have replaced the slide spring with a new design, but they do still recommend replacing the spring every 1,000 rounds or so.

The S&W Bodyguard 380 has a very good reputation for reliability right out of the box. Probably as good as the Ruger, BUT you are stuck with that Insight laser system. :-(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top