JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mines been a total POS, but I have hope if it can be fixed or replaced with a new version.

I actually love the gun, but until it functions correctly it's just a paperweight.

In the next couple of weeks it will be making it second trip back to DB.

What went wrong?

After 35 rounds the gun developed what I call the "clicks". The trigger could be pulled, the striker was being released but it wasn't hitting the primer. What's weird is that the trigger was resetting itself without moving the slide. It also locked up the slide, I was able to free it by pulling the striker back a bit.

Sent it back to the factory and they "fixed" it. Took it out when it showed up, made it another 60 rounds before the "clicks" started again. I also got FTF/FTE problems after that.

It's been sitting in my safe for the last 8-9 months, plus I use it as a mold for holsters.

Lately after hearing about some newer DB's that seem to be working I have been back in contact with DB to see if I can get the gun replaced.

They wanted me to pay to ship it back, but after explaining to them that they paid for shipping last time and the gun still didn't work, I convinced them to pick up shipping again. Going to call on Monday and get the shipping label sent to me. If it works when it gets back I will be very happy.

If anything I am bummed that this gun did not work. Out of all the compact .380's that I have(LCP, TCP, P238, BG380, KT) and those I have borrowed(Kahr P380), the DB is the one that I like the best and would carry if it works correctly.

Lately i've been shooting my S&W Bodyguard .380 and am starting to really enjoy it.