JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Cleaning out my pistols.

I bought both on a whim and have decided they're just not what I'm looking for in a pistol. I had plans to rebuild the Para into a .38super/.357 Sig but it's not looking feasible right now for me so I'm cutting my losses early and offering these for sale.

The Para is a P14 frame with a Colt Series 70 slide, Bomar adjustable rear, Wilson barrel, full length guide rod, oversized mag release and 3 mags. Shoots good and has some nice custom touches, like the rear of the slide is serrated and blends nicely with the custom cut rear sight, which itself is nicely inset into the slide. Comes with 1 14 round mag and 2 10 rnd mags, asking $550. I would be willing to sell just the frame and mags for $400 OBO SOLD

The Diamondback .380 is a decent lil pocket pistol, but not for me. Comes with 2 mags, one has the pinky extension. Box/lock/manual etc. Hasnt been shot much, no blems or carry wear. Ive been told that Keltec P3AT mags work with it, and Ive inserted one but havent shot it with a Keltec mag. Asking $320

I'm not really looking for trades but I'd consider the following in trade:
Sig P226 9mm barrel
Sig P226/220 frames and .22 conversion kits & mags
AAC 18T blackout adapters
handguns FTF in W. WA