JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got back last night from our "Rat" hunt with Diamond A out of Burns, OR and what a blast, literally.

Right off the bat, we drove in and @flashpan got us settled into our tent and made sure that we had everything that we needed. Diamond A is a first class operation and he definitely made us feel at home. Thank you Craig!

Nikki got us out to our field Friday morning and we had the run of a rather large parcel for the day. The Savage .17 HMR rarely missed out to 150, but my Revelation 225 (Savage 340) .222 Remington would not be beat past 150 yards. My internal range finder was having a tough time past 200 yards with the 9x scope, but once I had some marker mounds ranged I was slinging guts with ease. The big smile came with the 18" .223 AR I put together and had only shot at 100 yards a total of maybe 10 shots before this trip. I found this thing loves 50 grain boolits and the 15x scope made it a shoo-in for the 250+ yard stuff.

A minor setback was my 9 year old Grand Daughter ending up sick at 11:30 Friday night and Justin and Nikki were extremely helpful. They happened to be up working on the new building and came running when they heard my son taking her to the bathroom. The full day in the sun took its toll on this baby. You will not find better people anywhere, PERIOD.

In a nutshell, Justin, Nikki, Craig and the rest of the staff are the kind of folks that makes this outfit "THE ONE" to come back to. Their operation continues to grow as they insist on offering an over the top experience, which they do now. We are already working on trying to get back again in May.

THANK YOU Diamond A Guides

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads