JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone over seen targets designed to practice dialing different ranges and back to zero. A target that would sit at 100 yards but has different targets at various heights that would correspond with the correct MOA adjustments for 200 yards, 300 yards, 400 yards, etc. and be specific for your load. A guy could input his specific load on the website and get custom targets. It could be made as tall as needed for simulating long shots when you don't have the room. It could also be used for practicing hold offs with your mill dot.

If no one has seen these before consider this my submission for a patent on the idea. :s0025: I think it would be a great tool to have for practicing when you don't have the place to shoot long distances. If you have seen them, please direct me. I'd like to buy some.

RangingTarget.jpg
One where the targets get smaller with increased range. Your aim point is the cross at the bottom. The circles would also have corresponding MOA lines to help make adjustments that would be incrementally smaller as the range increases.
RangingTarget1.jpg

It wouldn't be too tough coupled with an existing ballistic calculator. I'm betting a customer would be off a bit on their muzzle velocity or ballistic coefficient and get all grumpy that your target was bad.

Somebody with a 45-70 would demand a 16 foot tall target. Might be me.

Haha. That's a lot of paper. The greenies wouldn't be happy. With existing calculators a Guy could input muzzle velocity and altitude and any number of specs to get a close enough scenario if there is such a thing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top