JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm selling my handheld Diablo Predator GM tuning unit.....

Here is some info from their website:

The U7194 Predator Handheld tuner is designed to add power to the LS2 family of vehicles including 2010-2011 Camaro, 2008-2009 G8/GT/GXP, 06-10 Corvette C6/Z06 and 07-10 GM trucks/ SUVs. Tunes add 15-20 Rear wheel horse power and ft/lbs TQ. This tuner allows for massive adjustability- enough to calibrate for most aftermarket bolt ons right out of the box! User can check air fuel ratio, monitor and log high speed engine data and view the information on their PC with the new DiabloSport GM data logger! This tuner also features internet updates and the ability to check and clear diagnostic trouble codes!

I'm selling for $200 FTF, i used it over a few months and on long hauls gained upwards of 3-4mpg on the highway, but the nice increase in midrange power delivery made my avalanche feel much more fun to drive.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top