JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"By using DHS as the middleman, the Obama administration hopes to bring the formidable overseas intelligence-gathering of the NSA closer to ordinary U.S. residents without triggering an outcry from privacy advocates who have long been leery of the spy agency's eavesdropping."

<broken link removed>

And you thought DHS was too bubblegum busy what with ammo and armored vehicle purchases, not to mention realistic targets of pregnant women, children and elderly citizens defending their homes to prevent "hesitation" to do anything else.

This will start small to avoid making waves - How long before it includes those who ask the wrong questions at town halls?

NO WAY WOULD OBOZO DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS:s0140::s0140: they said to only ones thinking he would do something like that were wearing tinfoil hats, well it looks like they were wearing the tinfoil hats and it was pulled over their eyes and plugged into their ears.
the worst part is they will stand behind him and defend his actions. (probably while they are waiting for their handout)

I've been looking back on DHS-related stuff since 2008, and this is accelerating at a far too creepy rate. The ammo, the vehicles, the monitoring.

What else are they doing that we don't know about yet?...

Peter

That new facility in Utah has the capability to store millions if yota-bites worth of memory; encryption and tunnels (VPNs) won't help you/us stay private as much as you/we may think we can....

Consider this frame of reference; "turning on your radar tells the enemy where your radar is.....", so do you think the government will tell us where their "radar" is.....what they can and cannot see online?

I certainly don't know enough about it to sleep good at night, because any communication that even looks a little treasonous to the government, is treasonous. They can/will fill any voids in their case, believe it!

Last point for perspective's-sake: There are plenty of bad-people the government really needs to watch, so everything we can see that they are doing isn't automatically bad (much is being done behind the scenes, and I hope and pray "at the end of the day", that trust and faith in our government will be improved).

I certainly don't know enough about it to sleep good at night, because any communication that even looks a little treasonous to the government, is treasonous. They can/will fill any voids in their case, believe it!

...I'd like to take a moment to say that I don't know who the heck hijacked my account and started my last two threads on the DHS...

That new facility in Utah has the capability to store millions if yota-bites worth of memory; encryption and tunnels (VPNs) won't help you/us stay private as much as you/we may think we can....

Consider this frame of reference; "turning on your radar tells the enemy where your radar is.....", so do you think the government will tell us where their "radar" is.....what they can and cannot see online?

Last point for perspective's-sake: There are plenty of bad-people the government really needs to watch, so everything we can see that they are doing isn't automatically bad (much is being done behind the scenes, and I hope and pray "at the end of the day", that trust and faith in our government will be improved).

HAHAHA_NO.jpg

This topic is next door to a big question that I have been struggling with.
Is it better to stay "under the radar" when our hopes and ideals are for the good of the gool ol' USA?

At what point is standing up and saying "This is wrong, and against what this country was founded for!" the right path?
Will it ever be the right time to stand up?
Will all those who stand up in protest to an invasive / authoritarian / police state get mowed down, thereby leaving the peacefully munching sheep?

There ARE bad people in the USA... Would we all be SAFER if our government would find and catch them all? So should we all just submit to one more invasion of privacy? Should we all submit to one more little rule that will only bother a few others, not me?

There are certain pithy statements and pithy facts that resonate with me. Several of these statements are quoted from the fellows who wrote the constitution and other articles of confederation, and it certainly looks to me like we are moving away from freedom and towards a police state. There are a number of voices who say that we are already IN a police state.

So encryption and hiding our thoughts may (or may not) save our individual skins for the time being... heck, maybe even for the rest of our natural lives.

But is that the right thing to do?

I've thought about this quite a bit lately. America as framed by our Founding Fathers is a thing of beauty. Historically free republics just don't happen very often. It's a bigger thing than I am, and I will not willingly let it be destroyed by the Progressives and even worse.

I have decided to not fly under the RADAR, but to stand up and be counted. Hopefully I will make a difference, albeit a small one and not wind up on some televised game show right out of "Running Man". I have the intellect, self control, and skills to go unnoticed, and even thrive within the police state that we may soon be confronted with. Frankly, I could not live with myself to betray the vision and sacrifice to those who have secured our freedom for over two centuries.

It will take more than simply standing up to evil. We need to learn how to fight it with the greatest effectiveness, and take action. This war will be fought with words and emotion. Yes, emotion. Emotion is the first language of that those who are undecided or oppose liberty, and that must become our first language as well. It can be done, it has been done it must be done and it will be done.

Terrorism and children, the two trusted horses to bet on in any argument.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top