JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
well that covers just about anyone that ever posted anything on anything about everything or nothing.
look at the bright side they have a lot of reading to do.

Pretty much does cover everyone, but maybe that is the idea. If all of the words or phrases are so blatantly encompassing then they get to look at everyone in the process. Seems like this goes against illegal search and seizure using the Patriot Act as a means to do so. To me this is about the government doing what and how they want beyond the scope of the Constitution. Oblunders private army gets the detail and we get screwed without lube.

IT is virtually impossible to dicuss current events without using one or more words from the list.

Just becuase i go shooting, using a biological target wishing it was a active target as part of my training to increase my security while running first responder protocols in my head as part of my response to a national emergency such as a nuclear spill at the shipyard. I see no reason for my gang to go on a social media lockdown yof the dirt bags who under the title of DHS to spy on us. The only reason is the are jack booted thugs for the slime ball in the white house.

Here's the entire list:
a6IDkTI.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top