JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I am just throwing this out here, but everyone thinks they are buying these to use on American citizens... However let's propose something different here. Let's say they believe that it is going to turn into a situation like Israel has to deal with, crazy suicide bombers and crap like that. That is something that most of the people in the US have zero clue about, they read about it, but they have never had to live in constant fear of it. I am just saying, maybe they have some credible intelligence they aren't sharing so as to not scare the public.

That isn't a tank first of all. It's a prototype Humvee replacement that we were using in the middle east because Humvee's are junk. It's designed to absorb IEDs and save the occupants. Furthermore, they started buying those like 5 years ago. With the amount of arms the Mexican drug cartels are protecting their shipments with unfortunately, you are going to see CBP getting more up-armored and heavily equipped.

This is the "humvee" replacement candidate. It's is called MAT-V.
matv-11.jpg

The one in the picture is an MRAP of some sort, looks like a cougar, which is more commonly used by the Marines right now.
GR_PR_071112mrap.png

And these are the ones I rode in. Currently in use the most.
6a00d83451b39369e2011570ec5f31970b-800wi.jpg

You could not pay me to get into that humvee looking thing. 50# of HME is enough to make the hull fail. The big ones are very stout.

Has there been any recent IED or mine attacks on North American US Soil? What exactly is the problem we are trying to solve by purchasing these things?

Something tells me that a Senator or Congressman on some purchasing committee just solidified his after politics career and pension.

I dunno....makes me wonder why DHS think they need one? Of course, if the borders were secure, we wouldn't have possible terrorists sneaking into the US from Mexico. (Not just the usual Hispanic illegal...er, undocumented, alien, but a Nepalese guy with TB came across recently and is in a hospital in TX)...

But, if the borders were secure, that would mean the .gov was serious about keeping us safe.

I am just throwing this out here, but everyone thinks they are buying these to use on American citizens... However let's propose something different here. Let's say they believe that it is going to turn into a situation like Israel has to deal with, crazy suicide bombers and crap like that. That is something that most of the people in the US have zero clue about, they read about it, but they have never had to live in constant fear of it. I am just saying, maybe they have some credible intelligence they aren't sharing so as to not scare the public.

Having lived overseas most of my life in the Middle East, Far East and South America. I have served overseas too, and I see nothing like that here unless you think a civil war is going to start up. Yes there may possibly be some terrorist that slip thru the borders and try crap like that. I really dont think that many terrorist will slip thru the borders for DHS to need that many or much armorment. I am leaning more towards the side the gooberment knows the crap they are pushing thru is pissin off the people. Hopefully more people will wake up and smell the poop that is being smeared on our rights.

Ok so the DHS has 16 we know about now. Out of curiosity how many do the other alphabet agencies have? I am sorry but now and days I really take anything a government agency spokesman says to heart, especially one named Ross Feinstein. I mean even without that last name he is still payed to say what he is told to. That being said, the amount of lies being fed to us by our own gooberment makes me really not trust this. If the article was done by TTAG themselves, not second hand from another source, I might have given it a lil more validation.

Who cares who is getting them and how. What bothers me is with all the combined joint excercises, civi's and military, witnessed and documented it doesnt matter.

Then we add the drone issue. The supposed litmus test for high ranking commanding officers, in which a certain Marine Corps General was let go over.

What about the survey of Marines in 29 Palms where they were asked if the would fire on American citizens who refused to give up thier guns. Almost 1 in 4 said they would and more then 4 outta 5 said they would willingly "participate in missions under a U.S. National Emergency Police Force."

Oh and when did the Military start obeying the UN?

You all will find articles sayinf all this is BS and just as many showing it true!!!!!! Look at OUR COUNTRY the way it is supposed to be, which many of us here took an Oath to protect, and the way it is becoming by OUR RIGHTS being stripped by both parties.

Then tell me all is going to be ok!!!! Unless more people wake up and smell the BS we are going to be in for a rough FUBAR ride.

You all will find articles sayinf all this is BS and just as many showing it true!!!!!! Look at OUR COUNTRY the way it is supposed to be, which many of us here took an Oath to protect, and the way it is becoming by OUR RIGHTS being stripped by both parties.

Then tell me all is going to be ok!!!! Unless more people wake up and smell the BS we are going to be in for a rough FUBAR ride.

True, news in the middle of the believable spectrum is getting harder to trust and fact check. Unless you see tanks out your front window (true) or you read an article from a "reputable insider" that says the government is going to round up malcontents with alien reptiles flying invisible intergalactic craft (probably false), it's hard to know what to believe anymore. Call me a pessimist but I don't think it's going to be okay and I think you're right, we are in for a rough ride. Beans, bullets, band-aids, and bullion!

Who cares who is getting them and how. What bothers me is with all the combined joint excercises, civi's and military, witnessed and documented it doesnt matter.

Then we add the drone issue. The supposed litmus test for high ranking commanding officers, in which a certain Marine Corps General was let go over.

What about the survey of Marines in 29 Palms where they were asked if the would fire on American citizens who refused to give up thier guns. Almost 1 in 4 said they would and more then 4 outta 5 said they would willingly "participate in missions under a U.S. National Emergency Police Force."

Oh and when did the Military start obeying the UN?

It will "be OK" if enough of We the People oppose it with courage and skill. No way this is going down with no casualties, either way. It never has

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top