JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll bet none of the jackwagon obozo supporter's try to defend him on this one, they will just bypass and thankfully keep their mouth shut. maybe this will open their eyes to see they will be walked on by this arsewipe too.

The most disturbing part of this is that courts have ruled on these issues and have found no problems with it. What the he'll is wrong with these stupid aholes? Does the Bill of Rights have an exemption clause in the Fourth Amendment? I don't recall seeing the text "unless some agency feels otherwise". This is what you get when principles of flexibility and relativism are applied to laws of the land.
I'd like to push these jerks off a cliff and let them argue with the universe that laws of gravity work on the semester principle as their courtrooms.

This is truly fubar!!!!!!! It puts a very large majority of us in this zone!!! I can not see where there is any good in this at all!!! this is something else we need to stand against!!!! Everyone of us in this post so far is in this zone, and I question just how long it will take to move it further inland with all the illegals on the dry side during harvest seasons??

This is truly fubar!!!!!!! It puts a very large majority of us in this zone!!! I can not see where there is any good in this at all!!! this is something else we need to stand against!!!! Everyone of us in this post so far is in this zone, and I question just how long it will take to move it further inland with all the illegals on the dry side during harvest seasons??
They don't give two squirts about illegals. They have stopped the deportations and stopped building the fence.

I just joined the ACLU not sure what else I can do about this. Maybe write my reps but I doubt it would do much good until its a bigger deal to people as a whole.

According to the U.S. Census, 29% of us live on our coastlines. That's 87 million people, and it dosent count the Canadian or Mexican borders! I doubt that even includes PDX at 87 miles inland. The report didn't specify how far inland was included. We need to alert and educate our fellow Americans and urge them to scream bloody murder to our elected officials to.
1. Stop this DHS attack on our 4A rights.
2. Bring all of our personal electronic communications under the umbrella of the Fourth Amendment.
As we discuss this subject with our fellows it wouldn't hurt to throw in a "perhaps you can see that our contention that our own government is attempting to disarm us, in order to control us, is not just paranoid ranting" wouldn't hurt!

They don't give two squirts about illegals. They have stopped the deportations and stopped building the fence.

I haven't researched this issue yet to see if its valid or not but you are wholly incorrect about this administrations policies on deportation. They are on pace to deport over 2 million people which is a record by a landslide. Its easily searchable..

The map in the other article has Portland well within the orange Sarge.

Yet the deportation hasn't slowed and they have slowed on the fences due to lack of budget, I truely think they will use the illegals as a way to expand this, they will come up with some crazy way to tie them to the terrorist as they have done in the past. Like the one that they ethnically look similar!!! What better way to keep the line moving in towards the center of our country.

I think it is happeing quicker then that. I feel it is in more of a 1 to 3 yr time frame. The only wrench in the sprocket is getting people trained, and well that can be fast tracked if they wanted to.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top