Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

dhs hard at work

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by oknow, Feb 10, 2013.

1. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

2. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Gee! And I thought I was an American citizen wherever I choose to be standing! If true, this is real CrAp!

mosinguy1 and (deleted member) like this.
  3. mosinguy1

mosinguy1 out by the ocean Active Member

You and I both Sarge!!!!!!

4. pyromancer

pyromancer Portland Freelance Graphic Designer Bronze Supporter

5. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

looks like no one in florida has constitutional rights.

6. Oathkeeper1775

Oathkeeper1775 Coast Range Well-Known Member

The people who aren't already convinced this is a police-state dictatorship, will never be.

7. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

Your papers, Comrade?

8. oknow

I'll bet none of the jackwagon obozo supporter's try to defend him on this one, they will just bypass and thankfully keep their mouth shut. maybe this will open their eyes to see they will be walked on by this arsewipe too.

9. oknow

10. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Good luck on that one, they will need it.

11. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

The most disturbing part of this is that courts have ruled on these issues and have found no problems with it. What the he'll is wrong with these stupid aholes? Does the Bill of Rights have an exemption clause in the Fourth Amendment? I don't recall seeing the text "unless some agency feels otherwise". This is what you get when principles of flexibility and relativism are applied to laws of the land.
    I'd like to push these jerks off a cliff and let them argue with the universe that laws of gravity work on the semester principle as their courtrooms.

12. mosinguy1

This is truly fubar!!!!!!! It puts a very large majority of us in this zone!!! I can not see where there is any good in this at all!!! this is something else we need to stand against!!!! Everyone of us in this post so far is in this zone, and I question just how long it will take to move it further inland with all the illegals on the dry side during harvest seasons??

13. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

They don't give two squirts about illegals. They have stopped the deportations and stopped building the fence.

14. pyromancer

pyromancer Portland Freelance Graphic Designer Bronze Supporter

I just joined the ACLU not sure what else I can do about this. Maybe write my reps but I doubt it would do much good until its a bigger deal to people as a whole.

15. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

According to the U.S. Census, 29% of us live on our coastlines. That's 87 million people, and it dosent count the Canadian or Mexican borders! I doubt that even includes PDX at 87 miles inland. The report didn't specify how far inland was included. We need to alert and educate our fellow Americans and urge them to scream bloody murder to our elected officials to.
    1. Stop this DHS attack on our 4A rights.
    2. Bring all of our personal electronic communications under the umbrella of the Fourth Amendment.
    As we discuss this subject with our fellows it wouldn't hurt to throw in a "perhaps you can see that our contention that our own government is attempting to disarm us, in order to control us, is not just paranoid ranting" wouldn't hurt!

16. Suge206

Suge206 Seattle Active Member

I haven't researched this issue yet to see if its valid or not but you are wholly incorrect about this administrations policies on deportation. They are on pace to deport over 2 million people which is a record by a landslide. Its easily searchable..

17. mosinguy1

The map in the other article has Portland well within the orange Sarge.

Yet the deportation hasn't slowed and they have slowed on the fences due to lack of budget, I truely think they will use the illegals as a way to expand this, they will come up with some crazy way to tie them to the terrorist as they have done in the past. Like the one that they ethnically look similar!!! What better way to keep the line moving in towards the center of our country.

18. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

DHS is evolving into the new SS. Watch for it over the next 3-5 years...

Peter

19. mosinguy1

I think it is happeing quicker then that. I feel it is in more of a 1 to 3 yr time frame. The only wrench in the sprocket is getting people trained, and well that can be fast tracked if they wanted to.

20. Suge206

Suge206 Seattle Active Member

the new SS?

Thats a bit hyperbolic, gents.

I'm not into this overreach at ALL but let's save the Nazi comparisons....