JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Potato Launchers are classifed by ATF I kid you not.

Any person desiring a classification of a "potato gun," "spud gun" or similar device must submit a written request (not e-mail) to the Director and include a complete and accurate description of the device, the name and address of the manufacturer or importer, the purpose for which it is intended, and such photographs, diagrams, or drawings as may be necessary to make a classification. A final determination may require physical examination of the device. Such requests for classification should be submitted to: Bureau of ATF, Firearms Technology Branch.

A friend and I played with developing these years ago. If I still had one of them it would surprise a person the distance you could get with a potatoe and deodorant. May have to take a tour of the garage and see what's out there.

The potato gun and the other firearms were, more likely than not, a pretext for DHS to go after the reporters notes and contacts. She had written a number of articles which embarrassed the Air Marshals service and DHS. The current administration has a track record of going after leaks and whistle blowers unlike any others before them according to experienced reporters.

The Obama administration is currently considered the least transparent administration to date.

I suppose the feds were scared that the gun would be loaded up with fries and might be as deadly as a Street Sweeper. For those who don't know, it's a revolver shotgun that the goons capriciously reclassified as a "Destructive Device", and no one has done anything to overturn that madness

I suppose the feds were scared that the gun would be loaded up with fries and might be as deadly as a Street Sweeper. For those who don't know, it's a revolver shotgun that the goons capriciously reclassified as a "Destructive Device", and no one has done anything to overturn that madness

Funny thing is the Saiga 12 Ga is deadlier with a 20 or 30 round drum mag and that gun is not NFA. The street sweepers I have recently seen seem to be losing value as well

Also funny how the authorities illegally snatched items that were not on the search warrant. Somebody needs to get sued real good, apparently.

Funny thing is the Saiga 12 Ga is deadlier with a 20 or 30 round drum mag and that gun is not NFA. The street sweepers I have recently seen seem to be losing value as well

That's my point exactly, it's just loonie-ville. You can even mount a slide fire stock on a Saiga shotgun

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top