JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0013: Here we go with the "***-ault Weapon" B.S. again. Another

Government suck-up, FEMA no less. "I only have a weapon because other people have them, but I keep the ammunition in another room" :s0140:

Someone is sucking for credibility. :cartman:

Jack...:cool:

I recall when I was younger my Mother hated having firearms in the house and constantly argued with my Dad that she didn't want them around. In the early 90's when the anti-2A movement gained momentum she initially was in favor of stricter regulation. Then it became apparent their long term goals were complete bans. When she realized that, she flipped completely to being rabidly pro-2A. Now her kids are all grown up and without that fear of her kids getting hurt hanging over her, she wants her own firearms and wants to go target practice with us. She still expresses a belief that their should be more regulation, but that she simply doesn't trust the anti-2A crowd to ever stop. So like many of us, she's no longer willing to give an inch, even on a number of things she would otherwise agree with.

I doubt she's all that unusual. There are a lot of people out there that think fears of total bans are silly. They do own guns and they do support tighter regulations. Now this guy highlighted in the article doesn't sound on the level. But I'm not going to immediately discount others that feel this way as idiots or traitors. I'm going to try to be polite, civil, and graceful in order to convince them otherwise. Ranting and raving about armed rebellion and communist plots to disarm us just pushes them further away. Even if they never fully agree with me, I'll still make the effort to lean them my way as much as possible. As 2A rights are further enroached upon they may see the light (or approaching darkness) and support my views at a later time. The more we alienate them, the farther down that path of "later" they get pushed. Even if I can't draw them all the way to my side, the closer they are, the more likely they are to shift over as things get worse.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top