JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"To put that in perspective, during the height of active battle operations in Iraq, US soldiers used 5.5 million rounds of ammunition a month. Extrapolating the figures, the DHS has purchased enough bullets over the last 10 months to wage a full scale war for almost 30 years." -http://www.infowars.com/dhs-purchases-21-6-million-more-rounds-of-ammunition/

WOW!

I'm not one of the conspiracy theorists out there. I simply call a spade a spade. I'd love to know what the DHS plans on doing with all that ammo though. Perhaps there might be a surplus sale soon and we can buy some?

Let's just hope it was only their fear of a short term supply and they were stocking up. And now that they're over stocked, perhaps we'll see some surplus sales where we can get 223/556 for .02 a round.

"To put that in perspective, during the height of active battle operations in Iraq, US soldiers used 5.5 million rounds of ammunition a month. Extrapolating the figures, the DHS has purchased enough bullets over the last 10 months to wage a full scale war for almost 30 years." -http://www.infowars.com/dhs-purchases-21-6-million-more-rounds-of-ammunition/

WOW!

DHS doesn't have nearly as many people that will be shooting those rounds as our military does. So its more like a 300 year war. They probably have a sparta complex.

I guess they want every VA Hospital in the country to have this much ammo for security.
Photo below was taken 01/09/13 at the VA Hospital in Portland Oregon (Pill Hill) exiting the elevator on the skybridge level. Appears to be all 9mm
29m9088.jpg

The more ammunition the government buys, the less ammo, brass, powder, bullets, primers, and raw materials are available for civilian ammunition purchase. This isn't so much a conspiracy theory. This administration has shared its desire to limit "civilians" access to firearms. What better way than to buy up all the ammo? Without ammo, that "assault weapon" is just a paperweight or club.

I read somewhere that it's a sneaky attempt at gun control/disarming the populous by making ammunition unavailable. I don't want to put my tinfoil hat on, but that kind of makes sense. However for me personally, even more sinister motives come to mind.

DHS doesn't have nearly as many people that will be shooting those rounds as our military does. So its more like a 300 year war. They probably have a sparta complex.

I thought the DHS was buying rounds for military use. If theyre strictly for DHS/TSA agents then that adds a whole new WTF factor. I like to think that theyre only buying everything up so that civies cant right now. Its still messed up but its better than the alternative. :s0131:

Especially when Alex Jones and Infowars say so.

I would tend to agree that Alex Jones views everything as a sinister plot, whether there's real proof or not, but in the case of these massive ammunition purchases they are verifiable outside Alex Jones.

In fact, please prove it wrong. Are you saying these purchases aren't taking place?

My biggest question is, when our economy is in the crapper, and the fact that the government hasn't made a budget in 4 years, how can this be responsible use of our money? This is tax payer money, being used to create FEMA armies, DHS armies, TSA armies. The billions spent on ammunition alone could have gone a LONG way towards improving this nation.

This is ludicrous. Why can we not tell them no? It's OUR money!

Did you take this picture or know the person that took it or have any other way to verify it?

I guess they want every VA Hospital in the country to have this much ammo for security.
Photo below was taken 01/09/13 at the VA Hospital in Portland Oregon (Pill Hill) exiting the elevator on the skybridge level. Appears to be all 9mm
29m9088.jpg

The more ammunition the government buys, the less ammo, brass, powder, bullets, primers, and raw materials are available for civilian ammunition purchase. This isn't so much a conspiracy theory. This administration has shared its desire to limit "civilians" access to firearms. What better way than to buy up all the ammo? Without ammo, that "assault weapon" is just a paperweight or club.

They must have got the idea from Portland. Have you tried OCing in Portland without a CHL?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top