JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That story made me smile, I too am nude at night.

I dont know what sight would be worse.. Seeing the end of my pistol, or the end of my love gun.

Either way, it wouldnt be pretty.

Ditto for sleeping in the raw! About 25yrs ago one of my sons little scab friends didn't like an action that we took to straighten out our kid, so he threw a big stone through our large front window. Now coming out of sleep this thing sounded exactly like a 12ga blast in the front room! Seemed like a milisecond till I was standing on the front porch in a weaver stance with a 1911 sweeping the street. I must have looked intimidating enough, he never bothered us again and the one neighbor who was awakened said that I looked pretty savage. I was truely PO!

I've used the same strategy for years. It's not without challenges, though. I spent years gaining weight, hair transplanted all over my body from my head, plastic surgery to make me ugly as sin. Works every time, though, and when they drop their gun to cover their eyes before running away screaming I get a new shootin' iron.

I've used the same strategy for years. It's not without challenges, though. I spent years gaining weight, hair transplanted all over my body from my head, plastic surgery to make me ugly as sin. Works every time, though, and when they drop their gun to cover their eyes before running away screaming I get a new shootin' iron.

All I got was a goll durned rock!!!:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads