JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Score one for the good guys... Amazing how a nut job with a metal pole will calm down when confronted with a firearm...

No shots fired, situation with violence diffused... Wonder what Michael Bloomberg would have to say about this...

As it should be.

Sit on your bubblegum and drop your weapon right now or I will drop you and then you will never get back up.

I'm just so thankful that the alleged home invader, robber, burgler, rapist, murderer and all around POS was not harmed while taken into custody! Now, he has his chance to serve his three months and start fresh in society! I'm sure that he'll do better! Oh, goody goody!
Sorry, feeling more like Jobe than Jesus today!

I'm just so thankful that the alleged home invader, robber, burgler, rapist, murderer and all around POS was not harmed while taken into custody! Now, he has his chance to serve his three months and start fresh in society! I'm sure that he'll do better! Oh, goody goody!
Sorry, feeling more like Jobe than Jesus today!
All at the tax payers expense! The circle of life...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top