Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

DGFM (fmap) 1911... SOLD

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by rgillis56, May 9, 2010.

1. rgillis56

rgillis56 Eugene Member

........Sold........

Thanks to all who showed interest.

Up for sale or trade is an extremely nice DGFM (FMAP) Argentinian government model 1911. I bought it used so round count is unknown but it is in excellent condition inside and out and doesn't look to have had a lot of use.

I have some very nice handmade maple burl grips on it, but it also comes with the original wood checkered grips (seen in the top of the first picture).

These pistols were manufactured in a Colt factory in Argentina- they look, feel, and shoot like a Colt. I don't know the specific history of this one, but if you'd like the serial number so you can research it, just let me know. I'm sure there are members on here more knowledgeable on these than I am, so feel free to jump in with any info.

Looking to sell for $600 or best cash offer. Interested in trades such as other 1911's, stainless revolver with around 4" barrel, CZ's, Desert Eagle, AK's, Sigs, HK, nice hunting or assault rifles... I'd consider any quality firearm. Can add multiple guns or cash to the right deal.

Other guns I can put towards a trade are a Rossi M677 .357 mag snub revolver, a Stainless Ruger P90 .45ACP, GSG-5, and a Beretta 92FS. Some of these I have posted.

Thanks all!

3-25-10 012.JPG

3-25-10 013.JPG

3-25-10 014.JPG

3-25-10 015.JPG

3-25-10 025.JPG

Last edited: May 15, 2010
  2. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

Last edited: May 10, 2010
  3. rgillis56

rgillis56 Eugene Member

Yeah, I might be interested in a swap there. I'd prefer to deal locally to avoid shipping, FFL fees, etc. but that's a nice sig. PM on the way...

4. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

Will you consider a trade for a NIB 1911 Springfield Mil-Spec (Parkarized)? [Green Box]

5. CEF1959

CEF1959 Willamette Valley, Oregon New Member

Friendly bump for a nice pistol, being sold by a good guy.

Only post if it is relevant to buying or selling and item.

6. rgillis56

rgillis56 Eugene Member

Sold Pending Funds...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.