JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 5 pc. Dewalt cordless kit for sale. Includes 1/2" hammer drill, reciprocating saw,circular-saw, impact driver, and a work light. It is less than 8 months old. My work said no more cordless tools at work so I have no use for it. The drill is the only tool that has use on it, maybe 10 hours worth. Everything else has only been used 1 time if that. It is the 18 volt XRP kit. I have 4 batteries and 2 chargers. Everything works and in great shape. Also have a bunch of reciprocating saw blades to go with it. Comes with hard case and I also have a dewalt bag I will throw in if you want that as well. Asking $400 obo or trades. Email or call 360-827-2137.Thanks
The link below is the kit, I dont have any pics right now to post.
<broken link removed>
May be willing to trade for tools, big boy toys(bang),reloading equipment,hunting gear.

Keywords-rcbs,remington,cabelas,nikon,leica,leupold,swarovski,winchester,matco,snap-on,mac,craftsman,tipton,hoppes,

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top