JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"You need to be like Gandhi, be the change that you wish to see," said Davis, whose younger brother was gunned down in Detroit. "The people elected you to show them a different way to go and you're walking around carrying guns. That is the most ignorant way to do things. If I'm a City Council person, I don't want guns."

I wonder how much resolve he would show if he were cornered by a gunman, if he happened to find a gun I assume he would not grab it up to save his life?

My favorite part of the article was this:

Sharon McPhail, a former councilwoman who wrote the ordinance banning guns in city buildings, said her idea originally came from protecting people in schools and recreation centers from violence.

How are you going to effectively protect those people if you don't have the means to do so (ie, a gun)? Wait for "those who we approve of having guns" (ie, the police) to show up? In the meantime, too many of those you would like to protect are killed or injured. That's some fuzzy-headed thinking there.

elsie

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top