JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Detonics Combat Master in .45, I got it in a trade and i carried it for about a month now and it is just a little small for my hands and id like to see someone else that enjoys them get it so im looking for something else now.

The gun is in good shape, everything functions as it should and is tight. It was gone through at some point by a gunsmith in Bremerton? I will found out for sure from the guy i got it from on this board and post it up.
It is a brushed stainless and was coated at the smith a two tone grey and black.
The barrel is polished.
It has all polished stainless pieces now and it has an ambidextrous safety and trimmed down hammer and adjustable trigger now as well.
It has a new guide spring as well.
I also have all the original parts to it and 3 magazines, 1 original and 2 aftermarkets.

I only shot about 5 rounds through it right after i bought it to make sure it fired and functioned as it should. other than that it has just been being carried by me.
Im asking 650 or possible trade for another full size 1911, good AR upper possibly a SIG. im pretty open so if you have an offer feel free to shoot it to me.
I will ship FFL, if you want to ship it will be 30 on top of the price. FTF with CPL and ID.
b2432590.jpg

42fcc11f.jpg

30efb1de.jpg

8ba190db.jpg

Matt

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.