JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok..I'm not going to mention names here..but..if there are details to a deal..you need to spell them out when discussing it.. If you're going to ask for paperwork..background checks..blood sample..whatever..SAY SO up front..

I just pulled ads..turned down offers..and waited for several days..to complete a deal..just to be told at the last minute.."Oh..by the way..I'll need you to do the "Blue Form"..

Now..don't get me wrong..I have NO PROBLEM passing a background check.. I have CCW's in more than one state..am DPSST certified..and have passed more FBI background investigations than I can count..due to previous employment.. I just don't like paperwork.. It's a matter of principle.. NO ONE needs to know what I own..or what YOU own..

If you don't have a problem with it..so be it.. To each his/her own.. All I'm saying is..spell out all the details..before you say it's a "done deal"..and then leave somebody hanging.. That's just bad form...

I feel the same way.. Not only have I had FBI background checks when working on Comsec in the marines, but just bought 2 rifles thru FFL in the last 6 months.. Both sold.

I came to the same conclusion.. What I may o may not have in my possession is not the Govt's business, no matter what they think.

With that said I no longer buy weapons thru FFL and Most importantly I no longer have any guns...

. But FTF means FTF.,

With the original post, I feel your pain, some people just want to be too safe..

Just take your money elsewhere.

People think you are a criminal when you don't want to go thru an FFL...

" dude you don't want to buy my gun so the govt. can track you? Dude is that a tatoo on your neck? Dude how much .45 ammo is that? "

Well..the part that ticks me off..is the thinking I had a done deal.. I pulled my ads from other sites..after declining an offer..which is no longer available..

So..just for the record..if there's paperwork involved..I'm not your huckleberry.. FTF with OR. ID..if that aint the plan..I aint yer man..:D

I have a question, When the SHTF and the FEDS pull the Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans confiscation thing, are the feds with horn rimmed glasses and the preppy two-dollar suit going to come around with the list of your registered arms in their hands and ask nicely for you to just hand them over or are there going to be a "bit more persuasive" tactics involved when the dreaded confiscation troops (foreign multi-national Blue Helmets ) come a-callin'? Any guesses? Glad I got several secure Hidin' Places fer mine!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top