JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
246wbig.jpg

He used to EDC a Chiappa Rhino in .40 S&W so that might hurt his credibility, but he's still right in that video.

Yup, I bought a .45 carry off of that dude. Good guy and good transaction, but once I stopped laughing it hurts to admit that his cracks about big holes and voting for Hillary are as on the money as his .45 not having any carry advantages comments.

I wonder this: If any of us had the massive handgun collection that he has, would we also be changing out our carry gun frequently too?

Would that not be a temptation to do?

I don't care about a fighter that has practiced 1000 kicks, but a fighter that has practiced one kick 1000 times.

"Ball ammo , the 45 wins hands down."
And there you have what it does better than the rest. 9mm has indeed killed a lot of people, but you shoot to stop, not to kill. With modern ammo the 9mm, .38, .40, .45, et.al. are all pretty close in effectively stopping an assailant. Whether or not the orc dies is irrelevant. If for some reason I was limited to ball, rnl, ogive with meplat, etc. I would choose the .45.
In any case it doesn't suck, and is hardly ineffective by any measure.

Is 45acp awesome in Hi-Point?
Yes it is ! !!!! But Hi Points are better in 40 as that it what mine is and that is all I am going to buy. I can barely hoist a Hi Point 40 into shooting position, a 45 would be even heavier.. Thank goodness mine is the lighter Poly version.

While we are at it, I don't think 45's are as bad at losing muzzle velocity with a short barrel like 9 MM is. Also I have noticed that their are not many 45 barrels below 3.3", just an oddity?

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads