JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What DD? ("Destructive Device", not the bra size, you degenerate.)

• REWATed Bazooka. (This is destiny, teehee.)

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • M203 Grenade Launcher. (Underslung is underated.)

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • M79 Grenade Launcher. (Thumper sounds kind of naughty.)

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • One of the scatterguns the Clinton administration reclassified (e.g., Streetsweeper, USAS, et al.)

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • A converted/papered 37㎜ Launcher ("Boring ..." — Homer Simpson.)

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Molotov Cocktail. (Shout "¡Viva la revolución!" before lobbing said down range.)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Some kind of light field artillery. (Homestead defense at its finest!)

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Other. (Do tell!)

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • (gasp!) Running to my safe space to cry and color for the next 12 hours for this microaggression.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not a destructive device, but @LuckySG carried those flame throwers a while back.

If you need some styrofoam let me know. Moved recently and still got a ton in the garage.

Hum.............................
M-203 is a most enjoyable tool to have in the tool kit, and the chalk rounds are a hoot and really good for training!

If money were no hindrance, I vote 40 Mike Mike Bofors Powered Mount AA/multi use gun! Scratches the Destructive Device AND Machine Gun itch
Or, even better Mk-19 Chassis mounted Bofors Twin mount, kills several birds with one set of papers!:s0140:

I most enjoyed the M-79 while I was in RVN and kept two of them, one on each end of the bar, in the Company Club. They had been cut down including the Stocks so they had a Pistol Grip and the Barrels were shortened to stop at the Forend. Very Handy indeed!!!

Oh, the one advantage the -79 has over the M-203 is that the M-79 was able to fire a longer Flare Round. FWIW I assembled the very first XM-203 in Vietnam. What we found was that if a Colt Rifle was used, the assembly time was 45 minutes, while if any other Brand was used it took close to twice that long.

Not a destructive device, but @LuckySG carried those flame throwers a while back.

If you need some styrofoam let me know. Moved recently and still got a ton in the garage.
Actually in the process of adding more models to get a stream out beyond 30' of the reasonably priced units. The max spray is well over 100' and are priced like a Nighthawk pistol. We will have some fun next quarter.

I voted "other "

For about 2 or 3 years, a Portland Armslist post of a demil, Israeli marked, training RPG7 had me salivating.
I almost purchased a couple times just to have the wackiest slung weapon at the capital 2A rally.
Now, going through the process of recommissioning it sounds insanely fun. Even launching rockets with no warhead would be nucking futs!

I was trained as a Gun Fire Control Technician in the Navy. Since then I've always wanted to throw a Volkswagon 23 miles and hit a garbage can on a street corner. The Navy in it's infinite wisdom, made me a fork lift driver on an ammo ship. I chose Artty. The M-79 would be second.

The late Hunter S. Thompson once said "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." And very weird times we live in indeed. Which brings me to the musings of the next wacky adventure, all the other NFA boxes having been checked: what about the final (teehee, final, right) project being a Destructive Device?

(And, no, unlike my other NFA antics, this one is not a high priority. Mainly mental masturbation, but fun to kick around the silly suggestions.)
Hunter S. Thompson also said he tried every single drug

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top