JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The stickers that annoy the CRUD out of me are the ones I occasionally see on cars being driven by someone of "questionable immigration status" that have a small cartoon figure peeing on the word, "la Migra"... That is one I want to STAPLE to the owner's forehead while sitting at the stop light.

Long ago, when those were more popular and a friend had a vinyl sticker printer, I used to carry around some specifically for cars with such crap affixed to them. The run I kept under the seat said "F*** the Police"...caused a great number of vehicles sporting the 'piss on La Migra' stickers to be pulled over.

Long ago, when those were more popular and a friend had a vinyl sticker printer, I used to carry around some specifically for cars with such crap affixed to them. The run I kept under the seat said "F*** the Police"...caused a great number of vehicles sporting the 'piss on La Migra' stickers to be pulled over.

Cool. Vandalizing cars to suppress other peoples' freedom of speech. You must be very proud.

Way back in 1964 I took an oath of enlistment into the US Army as a light weapons infantryman, parachutist. Here's the oath.

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Nowhere in that oath does it say, unless I change my mind, or unless I disagree. If you, as an adult volunteer, stand up and take the oath, keep it.

For over 23 years I traveled all over the world keeping faith with the oath, including 3 1/2 years in Viet Nam and a few other places. Now, at 66 years of age I am still held by that oath, having never been released from it.

Part of the oath states following orders according to regulations and UCMJ. That means you are required to obey only legal orders. The last legal war that the US has fought was against North Korea. Every conflict after that was unconstitutional. The only 2 that were borderline constitutional were the 2 Iraq wars as Congress did give the president the authority to use military force(but they failed to declare war).

Frankly many young men hsve joined the military to defend their country, not to be sent half way around the world because the old men in DC want to play world domination.

The vast majority of the military signed up to defend the United States from real enemies, not attack and kill millions of civilians around the world based on lies and false fables in order to enrich the financial elite.

Slowly, but surely, many are realizing that what they signed on for and what they are doing are two completely different things. Unfortunately, there are those that still swallow the Fighting for Freedoms nonsense and all the other constant propaganda via their bankster boob tube and wholly controlled gov/corp media.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

The stickers that annoy the CRUD out of me are the ones I occasionally see on cars being driven by someone of "questionable immigration status" that have a small cartoon figure peeing on the word, "la Migra"... That is one I want to STAPLE to the owner's forehead while sitting at the stop light.

That's funny. I love that one.

So now we've got two members who think it's ok to vandalize cars to suppress points of view they disagree with.

Anyone else?

Hmmmm....Seeing as you, and others drug this up from the dead(Zombie Thread?).

I always wanted to get some red heart shaped stickers made up, in different sizes to match the red hearts you see on bumper stickers. But my little red heart stickers would have a pic of a wood screw on them.

It wouldn't really be vandalizing, I'd only be covering a small part of sticker already on the car.

Mike

So now we've got two members who think it's ok to vandalize cars to suppress points of view they disagree with.

Anyone else?

I hope you aren't implying ME in your tally. I have never so much as made an obscene gesture towards one of those cars with "piss on la Migra" stickers on it, nor did I imply they shouldn't be "allowed" to do it. I have every right to get annoyed and even allow my blood pressure to rise in anger when I see or hear something I disagree with, regardless of the topic, PLUS I have every right to state what I would like to (albeit NOT literally) do about it.

Freedom of speech does NOT mean freedom from consequences. As pertaining to the la Migra free speech "launch pad" you used, and given the inordinate amount of crime, suffering, identity theft, FRAUD, MS13 gangs, drug cartels, a resurgence of nasty diseases(i.e. tuberculosis), and national security issues involved with said "launch pad issue" that is in the news DAILY, let's use equivocal scenarios shall we?

In a legal test, try being found guilty of inciting a riot that causes injury or damage, or a mass panic that causes injuries by yelling, "FIRE" in a crowded theater. Then after that, in a practical application test on the street, go walk up to a group of huge black dudes and tell them, "I banged all your mamas, then your sisters like the two dollar ho's they are" and let me know how your free speech rights work out for you.

:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads