JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Pic of a few per request.

largo.jpg

None of those show a normal firing pin strike. The marks look like the firing pin nose might be damaged. Pics of the bolt face/ firing pin?

Yes, when the beloved one clears out of bedroom again.

That's definitely not an ammo problem.

My thought as well. Meh, already grown bored of this one. If I don't receive a reply from the seller, I'll likely dump it on Numrich Monday or Tuesday. Been super-duper busy at work the last couple months, so time is a most limited resource. I need to ship out a shotgun, or at least a part of one, to Tim anyway, so two birds, one stone with respect to standing in line at PO. :s0155:

Firing pin tip should look similar to this.
20200126_204204.jpg

Meh, already grown bored of this one. If I don't receive a reply from the seller, I'll likely dump it on Numrich Monday or Tuesday.

Well that's certainly giving up easy.

I guess I don't need to note that Midway has 9mm Largo brass at a decent price. They ARE a fun little rifle.

Yes, when the beloved one clears out of bedroom again.

My thought as well. Meh, already grown bored of this one. If I don't receive a reply from the seller, I'll likely dump it on Numrich Monday or Tuesday. Been super-duper busy at work the last couple months, so time is a most limited resource. I need to ship out a shotgun, or at least a part of one, to Tim anyway, so two birds, one stone with respect to standing in line at PO. :s0155:
Name your price! I've always wanted one of these!

Name your price! I've always wanted one of these!

Don't really care that much on price. Shoot me a PM with what you think is reasonable and I doubt I will have much concern. If you don't have an FFL license, I will have to have a copy of the receiver before it is a go, because across state lines. Best wishes. :s0155:

Dammit. Knew I should have turned off the TV earlier. If for some reason the sale falls through I would
very much be interested. Been sort of looking for a Destroyer to mess with for a while.

Dammit. Knew I should have turned off the TV earlier. If for some reason the sale falls through I would
very much be interested. Been sort of looking for a Destroyer to mess with for a while.

OK, is no problem. Shoot me PM. There is one ahead; if works, no problem, not, can make a deal. Honestly, I don't care. Time is the most precious commodity these days. :s0155:

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top