JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Pic of a few per request.

largo.jpg

None of those show a normal firing pin strike. The marks look like the firing pin nose might be damaged. Pics of the bolt face/ firing pin?

Yes, when the beloved one clears out of bedroom again.

That's definitely not an ammo problem.

My thought as well. Meh, already grown bored of this one. If I don't receive a reply from the seller, I'll likely dump it on Numrich Monday or Tuesday. Been super-duper busy at work the last couple months, so time is a most limited resource. I need to ship out a shotgun, or at least a part of one, to Tim anyway, so two birds, one stone with respect to standing in line at PO. :s0155:

Firing pin tip should look similar to this.
20200126_204204.jpg

Meh, already grown bored of this one. If I don't receive a reply from the seller, I'll likely dump it on Numrich Monday or Tuesday.

Well that's certainly giving up easy.

I guess I don't need to note that Midway has 9mm Largo brass at a decent price. They ARE a fun little rifle.

Yes, when the beloved one clears out of bedroom again.

My thought as well. Meh, already grown bored of this one. If I don't receive a reply from the seller, I'll likely dump it on Numrich Monday or Tuesday. Been super-duper busy at work the last couple months, so time is a most limited resource. I need to ship out a shotgun, or at least a part of one, to Tim anyway, so two birds, one stone with respect to standing in line at PO. :s0155:
Name your price! I've always wanted one of these!

Name your price! I've always wanted one of these!

Don't really care that much on price. Shoot me a PM with what you think is reasonable and I doubt I will have much concern. If you don't have an FFL license, I will have to have a copy of the receiver before it is a go, because across state lines. Best wishes. :s0155:

Dammit. Knew I should have turned off the TV earlier. If for some reason the sale falls through I would
very much be interested. Been sort of looking for a Destroyer to mess with for a while.

Dammit. Knew I should have turned off the TV earlier. If for some reason the sale falls through I would
very much be interested. Been sort of looking for a Destroyer to mess with for a while.

OK, is no problem. Shoot me PM. There is one ahead; if works, no problem, not, can make a deal. Honestly, I don't care. Time is the most precious commodity these days. :s0155:

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads