JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Google it, most places sell it. I put it in all my ammo cans, even if they are in the safe where I have dehumidifier. No use opening your can when you really need it and your shells dont work. Take it out though before they seize your ammo so it will rust away.

<broken link removed>

Get an altoids can or the like and punch or drill holes in it for ventilation then place silica gel in woman nylon foot sock tie it up and put in can. When blue crystals turn white follow instructions on baking dessicant to dry it out and reuse.

Wait for the Sunday paper, pull out the 50% off coupon for Michael's Craft store and pick up the largest bag of flower drying silica they have for half off.

The crystal looking (silica gel) cat litter works well......$5 for 4lbs is pretty good.

Walmart.com: Mimi Litter: Cat Litter, 4 lb: Cats

Take old nylons/pantyhose, cut off a good part of the leg, tie one end, fill with the "Cat Litter" and then tie off the other end. Get the stuff that has the larger crystals.

When you want to rejuvenate the stuff, just cut the end off the nylon bag, pour into a deep cake or roasting pan, put it in the oven @240 degrees for 6-8 hours. Or just put it in the cat box and buy new stuff for the gun safe or ammo box;)