JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is Bill, I live outside Kennewick,am a retired Panama Canal Pilot, which means I played with ships and they paid me to do it.:D I have had a lifelong interest in guns and have quite a collection of pistols and rifles. Used to shoot all the way from.22 to.458 African. Being of the older, much older then dirt generation I've slowed up on the heavy stuff. Did a lot of reloading. Moved from the rainy side, Bellingham, a few years ago to the glorious sun of the desert to update my skin cancer lessons. Involved in CAS (Cowboy Action Shootin) which is a lot of fun. My latest two pistols are a Sig 225/P6 and a CZ PO-1, both 9mm. For years I carried Colt Combat Commander in.45ACP, but prefer a lighter gun and caliber now. Glad to see a local site with local interest. Luckily my wife of understands my need for toys such as guns.:s0155: So I guess from time to time I shall try and interject some un-needed words of dubious wisdom just to keep things on an unevenkeel. :s0131:One can never have enough guns. Happy Shooting, Bill:s0129:

Ah, Gatun Locks. I lived there too- worked out of the field station. My weekend (off time) spot was Portobello.... and I'll never forget Las Cascadas and Casa de costillitas... mmmmmm (and I'm talking about the food)

I did almost 20 years there, used to wander the jungle, my wife and I would follow the stateside TDY grunts in the jungle and they never knew we were there. Tiger Trail and Radar Hill, go out to Fort Sherman an Devils Beach, Porto Bello, Nombre. Up to David and Rio Hato when I was racing sports cars pre -Noriega. Panama City to the Marriout for a week-end of play. I had a sailboat and ran the coast up past Porto Bello. Seen pictures of Gatun now and some parts of Coco Solo that are bad. Colon was and is the armpit of the world.We used to call the Atlantic side the 4th world. Gatun wa nice when we were there. Bill

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top