JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
that was tough. I click on your link and was taken through a history of firearms. I never got to the images you are trying to sell in this post.

Lets get some of this stuff moving.

I am thinning out my collection. I have several firearms, ammo accessories up for sale. Please check out all of my ads. 5% of my sales will be donated back to NWFA. Pictures are linked so I can post full resolution images.

Images here, Sale Items

.50AE Desert Eagle with factory muzzle brake.
4 magazines
1 Desert Eagle marked holster
6 (120 rds) boxes of Magnum Research ammo (made by Speer), 4 sealed, 2 open
4 (80 rds) boxes Speer Gold Dot ammo
6 (300 rds) hand loaded with 335gr HP Rainer bullets (being price as component only)
180 brass
200 misc Speer reloading bullets
1000 335gr HP Rainer bullets
Not pictured Hornady new dimension Nitride dies and RCBS standard dies

Was $1950 OBO now $1750 OBO, make me an offer I can't refuse.

I am thinning out my collection. I have several firearms, ammo accessories up for sale. Please check out all of my ads. 5% of my sales will be donated back to NWFA. Pictures are linked so I can post full resolution images.

Images here, Sale Items

4 magazines
6 (300 rds) hand loaded with 335gr HP Rainer bullets (being price as component only)
180 brass

I have good news! Sex can be free! :D

Images here, Sale Items

4 magazines
180 brass

Can you bring lease tell me how used is this gun, and if there has been any trouble with it jamming? You may call or text me at 253-677-2818. Thanks.

Can you bring lease tell me how used is this gun, and if there has been any trouble with it jamming? You may call or text me at 253-677-2818. Thanks.

I am the second owner of it, the pictures show the overall condition of the gun. I have put 300-400 rounds though it, as you can reload for about $0.27/rd.

The only time I had any trouble with it cycling was when working up a load for it. Since then I have had no problem and I have had several different people shoot it. The muzzle brake help keep the muzzle from climbing, giving the recoil a nice heavy push back. I think that helps with reliability.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.