JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
As said above I want a desert eagle. Always wanted one. Had many opportunities to buy one and didn't. Wish I had. Anyways. Sob story over. I have items to trade if interested

Daniel defense mk18 upper fully accessorized with eotech exps3-0 and eotech g33 magnifier, surefire m300 with sr07 tape switch, mbus pro backup irons, tango down stubby vfg

Marlin 1894 sbl 44 mag lever gun, big loop, stainless

Colt LE6920 complete rifle with KAC RAS rail kac vfg eotech exps 2-0, matech backup iron, all brand new never fired.

Multiple BCM bcm4 complete lower receivers never fired never mated to a rifle (can be used either on pistol or rifle)

Multiple other quality complete uppers

Arsenal USA SA85m ak with tons of mags and beautiful cherry wood, lightly used

Wasr10 accessorized with red dot, MI quad rail, adjustable stock, etc etc hardly used but rattle canned

Beretta m9a3 fde new never fired 5 mags and one extended mag, TLR1 HL light, duty holster, all accessories from factory included.

Beretta px4 storm compact carry new never fired with Langdon tactical upgrades 2 mags IWB holster and spare mag holder

Psa dagger fde g19 style complete slide with threaded barrel and suppressor height sights and RMR cut never fired brand new in packaging.

Ruger 10/22

Complete psa beater AR new never fired accessorized with sparc AR red dot, streamlight pro tac 1k lumen light, backup irons, etc etc.

More ammo and mags than you could ever imagine is also available. Thousands and thousands of rounds of almost every common caliber you could think of.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a beautiful Desert Eagle in 50ae that's only had like 30 rds through it. I wasn't really necessarily looking to part with it but I am in the market for a marlin 44 magnum carbine. The eagle would come with 3 factory mags, a nylon holster that holds a spare mag, the case and all it came with as well as 3 1/2 boxes of ammo, reloading dyes, 100 Speer brand bullets and 500 brass & nickel shells I bought for reloading. When I got the eagle with 1 mag and 2 boxes of ammunition. They were asking $2000 & that was before all the reloading gear, mags and extra ammunition. I'll include some pics. To even out the trade I'm not really looking for an Ar. Actually I'd like a revolver in 357 or 44 magnum or 45 acp if you have any of those you could throw in. If not I might be interested in the 44 & the m9 beretta for my 50 & all the accessories. I gotta say my son might not be thrilled at me not having the Eagle for him to brag about, but he's gonna be old enough to go deer hunting soon & a lever action 44 would be a good one to start him out on. Let me know if you're interested or have a counter offer involving the 44 and something else (gun stuff or cash works too). Maybe we can figure something out if not no worries. The Eagles a beauty & I don't mind hanging onto her, just thought I might put the carbine to more use. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

9790D708-D753-44A5-AE26-3F1391D7E5EA.jpeg 3431E7C5-076C-4066-83E9-B59D8921C0B9.jpeg 7781E649-1746-4DBE-83E2-21B62DE249D4.jpeg 9EE5AD7A-4B4E-4E72-87CE-38C1A83FDAB0.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.