JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, up for sale in this thread is my Glock 17 I just got back from Glock and my Desert Eagle .50 AE that is one of my prize possessions. First I'll talk about the Glock 17, it started out life as a Gen 2; it is now a Gen 3 if I am not mistaken. The previous owner before me did some, "modifying" too it and just ended up ruining the frame and the slide. I sent it back to Glock and this is how I was returned it, with a brand new lower and a brand new slide. However, now the numbers do not match (for those that care about that) but it is a like new Gen 3 now for the slide and lower. It comes with two 17 round magazines and a Hogue grip that is NOT installed on the gun, it also comes with the stock Glock case. I am asking $WITHDRAWN on this one and I pretty firm on the price.

The Desert Eagle I picked up quite awhile ago, I LOVE this gun; it shoots great and is surprisingly easy to control. This one comes with 1 stock Magnum research magazine and the case / cleaning kit etc.. that all comes with the case. I do have some rounds I can throw in, I think I have about 25 rounds left for it. The price on this one is $SOLD I really would LOVE to keep this gun, it's a great handgun / handcannon ;) to have. I am simply needing to thin out my collection a little and these are the ones that have to go. FTF Transaction with a bill of sale and you MUST have a VALID Oregon ID, if you have a oregon id / concealed handgun permit there is no bill of sale required. Please PM all questions and feel free to post on here that you have PM'd me so I see it, thanks.

I will make you a great deal on both of them!

Trades: I am a little interested in some trades + cash, I would like a small .38 revolver or maybe even an AK Rifle plus cash. Just let me know what you have, thanks.

Check out my other thread for sale that includes a http://www.northwestfirearms.com/handgun-classifieds/143112-pap-ak-47-pistol-w-drum-mags-charter-arms-lavender-lady-32-h-r-magnum.html

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.