JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
sad day, but desert eagle is sold

older .44mag deagle
made in israel
comes w/1 mag, case, take down tool
a few scuffs/scratches, with the worse being the scuff on the right side in front of the safety selector (see pics)
still looks pretty good though (looks better in person than it probably does in the pics)
accurate
it's also more reliable than you'd expect it to be for a mall ninja gun, but it does jam occasionally (I think a big part of it is due to limp wristing though)

This is an absolute beast of a handgun. It's heavy, totally impractical, and much more fun to look at and fondle than it is to shoot. I can barely even pull the slide back on it, and to me, it seems to kick more than my revolvers do with the same load, despite the fact that it's gas operated and weighs as much as some rifles.

$750 firm

may consider other trades, but I'm only interested in stuff that is awesome, odd, or powerful
not interested in any lame or boring stuff like hunting rifles, taurus, lever actions, etc.

FTF only

P.S. That's not blemishes on the rear of/on the safety selector, it's oil that I didn't wipe off completely.

541-373-1 seven five six

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.