JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a older Desert Eagle 44 Magnum that was imported by Magnum Research and made in Israel. This has the ss/nickel finish and the serial number is less than 30000. I am selling this gun for my father and he bought the gun used years ago, so we have no idea how many rounds are down the tube. In all the years that he has owned the gun, we have probably only put a box or two of ammo through it. I think that I have hunting rifles that actually weigh less that this beast.
My father has cancer and his white blood cell count is low, so I will have to meet up with anyone that wants to look the gun. I will only be able to meet up Wednesday evenings after 6 PM somewhere around the Pierce/King line because my parents live near Edgewood.
The gun comes with one clip and he is asking $1300 OBO/Trade. I honestly have no idea what the gun is worth, so if I am out of line please let me know. The pictures suck because I had to use my camera phone, but let me know if your interested or have any questions.

I think the pictures are very artistic with the way you captured the purple and the green side or the gun/pillow combination.

Check the completed items on Gunbroker.com and sort by the number of bids for an idea what people are actually paying for these. Buying local and FTF has value too but often the people looking aren't as hot and heavy for one as someone bidding on an auction. Just something to think about.

I shot 1 mag out of a friend's Deagle .44 and it's a really fun gun, even if it is impractical. Everyone should have one and I don't have mine yet.:s0131:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.