Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Desert Baby Eagle Compact (IMI) 9x19

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Arkitek, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Arkitek

Arkitek Historic Downtown Roseburg Oregon Member

I need some help figuring this out...I have a Desert Baby Eagle Compact (IMI) 9x19 10rd...fun to shoot! It has a real light trigger and when I take it to the range, it will pull 2 inches to the opposite side of my trigger hand...pulls right when I shoot left handed, pulls left when I shoot right handed....thought it was sights until I switched hands. I've tried different trigger pull techniques with the same results. Has anyone else experienced this? It doesnt happen with my other guns and I'm a fairly good shot. :huh:

2. Mudpuppy

Mudpuppy Yamhill county Member

Sounds like you may not be putting enough of your finger on the trigger. Try moving your finger further onto the trigger about 3/4 of the way to the first joint. Focus on your fromt sight and get a nice smooth trigger press. Don't anticipate the recoil, just let the gun surprise you. That should help. 9 times out of 10 the problem is trigger manipulation. Hope this helps.

3. Arkitek

Arkitek Historic Downtown Roseburg Oregon Member

Next time out ...I'll give it a try...Thanks!