JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I need some help figuring this out...I have a Desert Baby Eagle Compact (IMI) 9x19 10rd...fun to shoot! It has a real light trigger and when I take it to the range, it will pull 2 inches to the opposite side of my trigger hand...pulls right when I shoot left handed, pulls left when I shoot right handed....thought it was sights until I switched hands. I've tried different trigger pull techniques with the same results. Has anyone else experienced this? It doesnt happen with my other guns and I'm a fairly good shot. :huh:

Sounds like you may not be putting enough of your finger on the trigger. Try moving your finger further onto the trigger about 3/4 of the way to the first joint. Focus on your fromt sight and get a nice smooth trigger press. Don't anticipate the recoil, just let the gun surprise you. That should help. 9 times out of 10 the problem is trigger manipulation. Hope this helps.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top