Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Description of a Virginia gun show

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by rdb241, Dec 23, 2012.

1. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

2. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Looking at this another way...this current frenzy may actually be sending a bigger message to Washington than and number of letters and phone calls ever would.

Keith

3. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Good point

4. notazombie

notazombie Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Reply #6: ".Mr Obummer is finally stimulating the economy!" :laugh:

5. Blue Devil PA

Blue Devil PA Boise Active Member

I disagree that this is the right message to send to the liberal side of things. In my opinion anything that can, will be, held against "us". The liberal media are experts at turning fiction, lies and rumors into facts and vice versa to suit their agenda. You can not believe for one minute that every liberal is so completely ignorant of what a assault rifle is or isn't; some of them have or are serving in the military or LE. Do not underestimate their intelligence, the people driving this are extremely smart or have surrounded themselves with smart people. This is a well-coordinated propaganda campaign with a further-reaching series of agendas and goals.
    The only good things going on is that we have an opportunity to be role-models as gun owners and citizens. The other side of the coin is we also get to see the profiteers, turncoats and closed minded come out in full daylight now that they are sensing a weakened foe.

6. RB87

RB87 Oregon Active Member

I about ran off the road this morning listening to Kramer & Abrams on 101 FM during their sunday talk show. Mark Abrams told a caller he was a criminal for just owning "assault weapons" and not wanting to give them up. The rhetoric is getting insane by the minute.