JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We, (I) (family) have gone to some great length to pre authorize who exactly can enter the house and secure the good stuff. It is expressed in the will(s) and copies with the good guy Sheriff, Undertaker, Landlord(s), family, relatives, special friends. Etc.. Everything licensed is locked up tight. Usually.

A very good lengthy video of the house is on file. Everything is listed. I suppose we reach the golden years when we have to do all of this. Being an executor to cluster fook situation is not fun. We are trying to avoid such. Watching non secured good stuff disappear out the back door is sad. Sticky fingers.

what a dumbass. as much as i like MCSO, sheriff meyers and some of my friends who are deputys, this guy's a bad egg. he should be in jail.

At the worst time in a families life. When my stepdad died, no one was in my mom's house for a few days. Some dirtbag "family" broke in a took some things.

Stealing someone's trust is not a replaceable object. Throw this guy under the jail.

At the worst time in a families life. When my stepdad died, no one was in my mom's house for a few days. Some dirtbag "family" broke in a took some things.

Stealing someone's trust is not a replaceable object. Throw this guy under the jail.
o yeah. he'll never be a LEO again

Hope he gets some jail time on top of losing his job- abuse of your office and the public trust is one of the worst things you can do, IMO. And taking advantage of folks who just lost a loved one makes it even worse.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top