JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Deploying all of a sudden, and need to buy some stuff, soooo,
Kahr K-9 (Old version with lighter trigger) custom by "Actions by T" Actions By T - Teddy Jacobson Pistolsmith
It's got a blued frame and guncote slide with XS Big dot bar/dot sights. Jeweled barrel and target crown. WONDERFUL action job on this one! It's been dehorned, and is very smooth. Hogue grips and comes with four magazines, and nice leather pancake holster (left hand, black). Have box/papers. Priced for very fast sale at $600. I'm in Everett, but can meet near Seattle.
Also see my ad for a Remington 870 8-shot with rifle sights.
Best,
Steve
View attachment 204261

View attachment 204262

View attachment 204263

View attachment 204264

View attachment 204265
Pics to follow tonight.
[email protected]

Would love to trade for something bigger. Beretta 9mm, HiPower, 1911, 4566, Whatever. Nothing that isn't 9mm, .45, or .357/.38, please.
I will entertain basically any kind of handgun trade that doesn't say Glock or Sig on it.
Thanks!
(I've got another few weeks, and this little gun just doesn't fit my huge hands.)
Steve
PM me here with any questions.

and I still want to trade this thing. I'll be back in WA in mid-march, and would love to get my mitts on something a little bigger.
I really like Berettas, 3rd Gen Smiths, 1911s, CZ-75s, etc.
I have no use for a Glock, Sig, or H&K.
I will consider a decent wheelgun, too.
Thanks!!
Steve

Ok, I'm back on Planet Earth (Everett, WA) and I still have this. I am ready to trade or sell. If you sent me a PM, please send another and I'll get back to you ASAP. Would love a Beretta 92 series or a Smith 3rd Gen. 1911/HiPower/CZ/etc. Thanks!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.