JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seattle ended up with 150 fewer patrol officers than expected, and for months, only slightly more than half of the highest-priority 911 calls have drawn responses within the targeted time of seven minutes

Again this was something only the brain dead could not see coming. Sadly the law makers know full well what would happen but, they were happy to feed the propaganda to the "useful idiots" to get what they wanted. So sadly again the voters are getting what they deserve. A LOT of the victims now screamed they wanted no Cops. Then when they are surrounded with crime? They scream where are the Cops. Cops show up and they pull out phones to record them and scream at them. Cops should just get back in their cars and drive off.

Again this was something only the brain dead could not see coming. Sadly the law makers know full well what would happen but, they were happy to feed the propaganda to the "useful idiots" to get what they wanted. So sadly again the voters are getting what they deserve. A LOT of the victims now screamed they wanted no Cops. Then when they are surrounded with crime? They scream where are the Cops. Cops show up and they pull out phones to record them and scream at them. Cops should just get back in their cars and drive off.

It's really hard not to conclude that they wanted exactly what is happening right now. There was a time when I've have called it a bit of a stretch, but after the corruption and asshattery that we've seen revealed over the last few years, along with the bald-faced Marxist ideology being paraded out at every turn, where's a better explanation?

EDIT: Formatting

Last Edited:
It is exactly what they want, those in power. What we will end up with is some form of Federal Police. Then the people who were useful idiots and screamed that they wanted it will suddenly find they no longer matter. When the Federal Police do "stupid things" suddenly the press will ignore it. The people will find out too late to be careful what you ask for, you may get it. Anyone notice the Cop who shot that unarmed woman in the Capitol has still not been identified? I am not even sure who he worked for as I have read several different "news accounts" that contradict each other.

It's really hard not to conclude that they wanted exactly what is happening right now. There was a time when I've have called it a bit of a stretch, but after the corruption and asshattery that we've seen revealed over the last few years, along with the bald-faced Marxist ideology being paraded out at every turn, where's a better explanation?

EDIT: Formatting
Yep. Creating a massive void that will be filled in with......likely something nobody is going to like.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top