JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My quick reading of this makes me think that they are requiring ffls to sell lockable containers. I don't see trigger or cable locks specifically mentioned in the examples:

"Secure gun storage or safety device, as defined by statute and regulation, includes a safe, gun safe, gun case, lock box or other device that is designed to be or can be used to store a firearm and that is designed to be unlocked only by means of a key, a combination or other similar means."

My quick reading of this makes me think that they are requiring ffls to sell lockable containers. I don't see trigger or cable locks specifically mentioned in the examples:

"Secure gun storage or safety device, as defined by statute and regulation, includes a safe, gun safe, gun case, lock box or other device that is designed to be or can be used to store a firearm and that is designed to be unlocked only by means of a key, a combination or other similar means."
Nevermind, it appears locks do quailfy.

I don't understand how a trigger or cable lock helps to prevent firearms from "falling into the wrong hands" but who am I to judge.

"Today's announcements build on the department's efforts to reduce the risk of firearms falling into the wrong hands,"

We all know how high "they" can pile it, piled higher and deeper (PHD). We know where this is going and it will indeed get worse. Here in Oregon we have church's circulating petitions to get some real police state laws passed in the next legislative session and with with the governing body here under communist control we had best hang onto our arses. It's all about controlling the people but "they" gotta disarm the populace first.

Wowie this will make a huge dent in so called "gun violence"

"Today's announcements build on the department's efforts to reduce the risk of firearms falling into the wrong hands," Attorney General Merrick Garland said. Gun safety is a Department of Justice priority, and we will continue to take all appropriate steps to help reduce the number of people killed and injured by the misuse of firearms."
We need a federal study on just exactly how, when, where and especially why a gun goes bad and turns to crime. According with the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, guns are primarily racist, based on the victims.

Something must be done!

We all know how high "they" can pile it, piled higher and deeper (PHD). We know where this is going and it will indeed get worse. Here in Oregon we have church's circulating petitions to get some real police state laws passed in the next legislative session and with with the governing body here under communist control we had best hang onto our arses. It's all about controlling the people but "they" gotta disarm the populace first.
It has always been about disarming the populace first. And it has also been about the populace saying no and backing up that no with their firearms.

Perhaps as part of Brandon's "Build Back Better" program the ATF should provide free safes to dealers to give away to customers who buy a gun. After all, if they are going to waste money it would be nice if they threw some at gun owners.

:s0139:
Voter ID is rejected as a cost and time burden on minority voters and rejected by those who impose cost or :s0013:criminal liability on me for 2A protected rights! My 2- and 4-year-old grandchildren know what fair looks like

We need a federal study on just exactly how, when, where and especially why a gun goes bad and turns to crime. According with the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, guns are primarily racist, based on the victims.

Something must be done!
Often, it is guns that were raised in a fatherless household.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top