JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check out the results as of 5 minutes of my post:
zDT2Pav.png

This is what the anti-gun people do and we must do it better! WE need to set Google up to alert us of gun polls as they happen so we can vote our side! I would like to see each state keep a running list of anti-gun politicians to vote OUT at election time, the list should be keep on a site that all people can find. lets brain storm this and get it going, any more ideas out there?:s0155:

I just set up Google to search for gun polls and to alert me. I checked out many polls that were returned by Google and I can tell you that many that show high support for gun laws are sites that most of us would not go to if at all. That is how they are getting some of these high numbers supporting their side! Check it out, I guess it makes sense to have polls on sites that the other side will not be polled about if you want to show high numbers supporting your side. To set Google up to do this, go to Google Alerts - Monitor the Web for interesting new content and fill out your request.;)

Voted, and setup a google alert.

I really like the idea of keeping track of which state officials were with us in these issues
And who was against us.

Perhaps a listing of bills introduced along with how they voted on it?

Where can we gather this information?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top