JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems to me that LEO doesn't get enough range time but fragging happens as
well as collateral damage. Fund a mandatory, paid range training day.
"mandatory, paid" being the 2A key after 1A funding!
We are each our own personal first responders. We should get free ammo and range time. If we can give cell phones to people who don't work, we can give practice ammo to CPL holders.

Seems to me that LEO doesn't get enough range time but fragging happens as
well as collateral damage. Fund a mandatory, paid range training day.
"mandatory, paid" being the 2A key after 1A funding!
Eff that! FUND a mandatory range day for citizens! Let us watch our own azz's it obvious the cops need backup these days.
I know they need their range time too but so do we! Now more than ever. I wish one of these states would fund a ammo stipend. Like how Switzerland gives tax breaks for first gun purchases.

Yeah your not going to go very far these days without a (twisted) sense of humor. In fact check your pulse, you may be dead already!
With all the stuff I have going on, physical and mental as well as what is happening to country and society, I wouldn't be able to make it 2 days w/o good humor. That's how my Mom lived to be 97 so far, and that is good enough for me! :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top