JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Denver police shoot bad guys :s0155: and five bystanders :s0092:. I'm thinking we need something in sort of in between the Denver cops and the Uvalde Cops. :s0140:

Denver police injured five bystanders when they opened fire in the busy Lower Downtown nightlife district as bars closed early Sunday, shooting a man they allege pointed a gun at officers.

Those bystanders — three women and two men — were either shot by police or injured with shrapnel from the officers' bullets, Denver police said in a news release Sunday afternoon. All five are expected to survive.

The man police say pointed a gun at officers, 21-year-old Jordan Waddy, is also expected to survive his injuries. Waddy did not fire the gun, according to the news release. Police arrested him on suspicion of felony menacing and possession of a weapon by a previous offender.

Waddy and one female victim remained hospitalized Sunday evening in stable condition, police spokesman Doug Schepman said. The other four people were released.

cont:
Denver police injure 5 bystanders in LoDo while shooting man who allegedly pointed gun at officers

Flock shooting...

9F47EAC2-B36F-44CF-A3C2-59ADCC0D4B57.jpeg

Denver police shoot bad guys :s0155: and five bystanders :s0092:. I'm thinking we need something in sort of in between the Denver cops and the Uvalde Cops. :s0140:

Denver police injured five bystanders when they opened fire in the busy Lower Downtown nightlife district as bars closed early Sunday, shooting a man they allege pointed a gun at officers.

Those bystanders — three women and two men — were either shot by police or injured with shrapnel from the officers' bullets, Denver police said in a news release Sunday afternoon. All five are expected to survive.

The man police say pointed a gun at officers, 21-year-old Jordan Waddy, is also expected to survive his injuries. Waddy did not fire the gun, according to the news release. Police arrested him on suspicion of felony menacing and possession of a weapon by a previous offender.

Waddy and one female victim remained hospitalized Sunday evening in stable condition, police spokesman Doug Schepman said. The other four people were released.

cont:
Denver police injure 5 bystanders in LoDo while shooting man who allegedly pointed gun at officers
LoDo. I know that area well. Packed with bars and restaurants. Not a good place to discharge a firearm.

Cops (in general) have qualified immunity, now if one of us "civilian dirt-bags" had done the same thing under the exact circumstance… we'd be locked up and skewered by the MSM.

:rolleyes:
Well, citizens have a far better hit ratio.

Watching the police shootouts on the ActiveSelfProtection channel, I see numerous rounds tossed blindly - even shots through patrol car windshields from the inside - thus I have assumed that rounds down range have replaced verbal commands. Or aiming. Or common sense.

Even worse, SF PD killed a girl hiding in a store's dressing room to take out a guy who was swinging a bicycle U-lock. AYKM? Embarrassing. Fatal. Costly.

Last Edited:
This is what happens when you want to defund the police, tie their hands and mass experience walks off the job!

You get untrained field rookies who shoot at anything and everything!

Can't say that's what happened but, wouldn't surprise me!

Didin't the NY cops manage to injure 9 people shooting at a guy that ended up getting away a few years back?
Yep, in 2015.

1658249202627.png

Just get it over with already.

Huh?

Defund the Police!

They're too dammed dangerous. Besides being : Racists, Homophobes, Nazis, Oppressors of Freedom.......etc....etc.....

Rrrrright......because, I can think of a longggg list of Politicians who will do a better job at it. LOL.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads