JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, you feel its ok to let the bad guys have guns with up to 30 rounds and the cops only get 6 maybe 7 rounds with a 686+.

I do not agree with what went down but I do not want to be limited on the gun I have or the mag round count I carry so I will not limit them either.

There are still bad people out there and the cops and I both need every thing we can get to protect ourselves.

I will agree maybe more training and more often but do not agree to limit them.

Honestly.
You chose the job.
Don't cry about it.
Soldiers don't get 16 hour shift's. We live and breathe it 24-7.
I have no quarrel calling you guy's out on that.
We don't get all hands on deck when one of us goes down.
We are lucky to get a VA burial.
What are you calling me out for? I did 25 years on active duty. 22 months in the bad place just before retirement in DEC '05 and segueing into full-time LE.

As for as choosing jobs... I'm sorry, but were you drafted or did you volunteer?

Welcome to the forum.

Last Edited:
Last Edited:
Nothing the city governments in Boulder, Colorado Springs, Denver or their state governor does, should surprise us anymore. It's almost as though they're competing with the city of Seattle, Inslee, Ferguson, the mayor of Portland and the governor of Oregon for The Most Stupid Award. The fact that these people keep getting elected and reelected -- what does that tell us about the intelligence of our fellow citizens?

Nothing the city governments in Boulder, Colorado Springs, Denver or their state governor does, should surprise us anymore. It's almost as though they're competing with the city of Seattle, Inslee, Ferguson, the mayor of Portland and the governor of Oregon for The Most Stupid Award. The fact that these people keep getting elected and reelected -- what does that tell us about the intelligence of our fellow citizens?
Why is it that the places in the US that are considered the best places to live and have the most active economies are so often liberal?

Colorado Springs? Really? I didn't get that impression at all there. Quite the opposite really. Seemed like a military town. But I was only visiting for a couple weeks. Denver area and areas north yes.

Why is it that the places in the US that are considered the best places to live and have the most active economies are so often liberal?
Considered best by who other liberals!

its like California's A rating on guns by the Moms looking for action. Its all an opinion and your more than welcome to move there if you wish,

Because you don't know how to do simple math? Or just your daily spout off to try and spark off your daily dose by vomiting a political theme in a thread about a LE involved bystander shooting? ;)

Giving the benefit of the doubt that it's just diffficulty with math:

A may 2022 report showing the top 25 metropolis cities to live in the U.S.... 16 are Rebulican states and 9 are Democrat.

Although, Portland is in there at #22 (down from #10) so you kinda have to wonder just how bad off the rest of the US is if Portlandia is still in the top 25.

(That's my one troll feed quota for the day. Don't expect another.) 🤣

Last Edited:
Seattle and Portland considered "best places to live?" By rich folk, sure. As far as having the most active economies -- sure, but for cost-of-living and quality of life, horrible for anyone who's not wealthy. Why the poor folk living in crappy apartments in these cities keep voting for the liberals is one of the eternal mysteries of life, like where do butterflies go when it rains, where do elephants go to die, who actually watches "The View" and why does Jay Inslee still believe he's relevant?

Why is it that the places in the US that are considered the best places to live and have the most active economies have the highest rates of homicide, armed robbery, assault, and rape are so often liberal?
FIFY... ;)

1200px-Intentional_Homicide_Rate_by_U.S._State.svg.png

No, allow me to fix it for you, sir.

A cop can shoot an armed mrderer running away from him. You cannot.
Not quite true If that murderer running away from you is running toward a potential victim I, you or any other armed citizen can shoot to protect the person in danger.
eta :mad:Aw hell. Sobo beat me to this. Never mind...

I'll just summarize the post above... of the 15 cities below, you have to get to #9 before you find a city not led by liberals. The only other R-led city is #14.
The data strongly suggests that the Ds have a lock on mayoring the cities with the highest crime rates cities in America.
QED

1660977845015.png

Here's another list, focusing on homicides, since that's how you decided to limit your search.
Note that a lot of the same cities that top the list for highest crime rates also top the list for murders.

Last Edited:
You think it's going to look much different? Bloodbath in New Hampshire and nothing but hugs in Mississippi?
So, you reply to my post with yet another question. No counterpoint? No refutation of the data provided?

Attempted proof by intimidation, 10 yards, loss of down!

NFL05.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews