JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fake! It's quite obvious they aren't low squeezing nearly hard enough to have any reasonable expectation of increasing bystander body counts.
Hey, this is a vetted video providing clear and concise instructions on how to shoot like a gangsta.
The trainer specifically said, "Give it a tug." He did not say "squeeze". That's a marked difference!

I wonder if those police spent too much time slow fire shooting at front facing targets? You can't just blast away when the target is in profile to you and there is a crowd of poeple behind otherwise you get exactly what happened here. My guess is they were used to shooting center mass on a face-on target, and probably slow-fire (did not practice under duress or simulated encounters) to boot.
No practice is going to make that situation normal...

Extra people get shot.

I'm just glad it wasn't me or one of my friends behind the trigger, stopping the D bag and Zinging people on accident.
What a Sheet show..

I'm gonna have to disagree here; every major metro PD in the country now has better training than this.

However, there's that saying, "You can lead a horse to water..."

Same reason I used to laugh when I'd get some guy come to work for me who did one or two deployments to Iraq or The 'Stan as an 11B or 0311 in a 4-year enlistment and try to tell me he knew way more about firearms and LE tactics than I did.

Yeah, that's pretty much BS. There's so many examples that could be cited. Sure, on-duty LEOs are subject to mag restrictions or semiautomatic rifle bans, but for the rest (and not speaking to California, which is unique even among anti-gun states), the rules apply. And even a serving LEO in WA can't pack into the stadiums for Seahawks or Mariners games unless they're on duty. And under LEOSA, gotta carry only 10-round or under mags in California or NY, abide by the laws of the specific locales. Personal purchases now, at least in WA, no advantage to being LE.

Where do you come up with this?

So just how many felony arrests have you made? How many bad actors have you caused to become incarcerated? How many family members and gang associates of the criminals you deal with on a daily basis would light you up on sight? Do you work a job where you have to have total focus and your head on a swivel for ten to sixteen hours a shift, not only because of the asshats that want to do you harm, but the asshats driving on the roads you patrol? Are you subject to mandatory overtime up to another eight hours every single shift you work? Trust me, if anyone needs to be exempted from some of the more stupid new gun laws in our states, it's the serving LEOs. Doesn't make any of this crap right, but let's even the playing field just a little in favor of the good guys, eh?
Honestly.
You chose the job.
Don't cry about it.
Soldiers don't get 16 hour shift's. We live and breathe it 24-7.
I have no quarrel calling you guy's out on that.
We don't get all hands on deck when one of us goes down.
We are lucky to get a VA burial.

Hey, this is a vetted video providing clear and concise instructions on how to shoot like a gangsta.
The trainer specifically said, "Give it a tug." He did not say "squeeze". That's a marked difference!
Their pants are way too high for this to be a legitimate test. The pants need to sag near the base of the butt cheeks, and boxers or shorts underneath need to be visible.

Side note: sagging pants originated in prison as a way to advertise a booty that was available so it's really odd to see that happening as regular attire outside of prison.

Is it though... really? 😜
Depends on what populations you live around, but yeah, it proliferated through the entire gang/rap scene, MTV and then kids trying to "be cool."

It's moronic, but that didn't stop it from becoming popular in certain groups. I remember a high school year book page even was dedicated to who in the school "sagged the lowest." And they literally have pictures of these kids with their underwear hanging out of their pants. The movie Idiocracy was prophetic.

To get back on topic, I see from the photos that the food vendors had put up frames with printed fabric that advertised their businesses, limited access, and blocked line of sight. The last is important, as it both shielded bystanders from sight of the cops, and gave the cops a false sense of "backstop" that wasn't really a backstop.

It will be enlightening to see what comes out about this in the ensuing litigation.

To get back on topic, I see from the photos that the food vendors had put up frames with printed fabric that advertised their businesses, limited access, and blocked line of sight. The last is important, as it both shielded bystanders from sight of the cops, and gave the cops a false sense of "backstop" that wasn't really a backstop.

It will be enlightening to see what comes out about this in the ensuing litigation.
I dunno. The sidewalks we're pretty heavy with foot traffic. Even it there where some visual obstacles it was probably apparent they would/could be easily penetrated, and with the density of bystanders present, there would be no reasonable assumption that there where no unseen persons present on the other side of those visual obstacles.

At any rate, they would never be considered, beyond all reasonable doubt, to be a safe backdrop capable of stopping a bullet.

I agree though that it will be enlightening to see what the final determinations are.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top