JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That citation seems pretty limited, IMHO.

(1)(c) When necessarily used by a peace officer meeting the good faith standard of this section or person acting under the officer's command and in the officer's aid:

It states that a person must be responding to the officer's command while aiding the officer. It does not speak to what the situation might be if there is no officer present for the "Good Samaritan" to aid. There must be another, better, citation in the RCW...

ETA:
More like this one:

(1) In the lawful defense of the slayer, or his or her husband, wife, parent, child, brother, or sister, or of any other person in his or her presence or company, when there is reasonable ground to apprehend a design on the part of the person slain to commit a felony or to do some great personal injury to the slayer or to any such person, and there is imminent danger of such design being accomplished

Last Edited:
That citation seems pretty limited, IMHO.

(1)(c) When necessarily used by a peace officer meeting the good faith standard of this section or person acting under the officer's command and in the officer's aid:

It states that a person must be responding to the officer's command while aiding the officer. It does not speak to what the situation might be if there is no officer present for the "Good Samaritan" to aid. There must be another, better, citation in the RCW...

ETA:
More like this one:

I was in a hurry. I can't remember all the RCWs, ya know. Been in MT for almost 2 years now!

Still too far to stop by your place for a visit. I love it here. Gonna die here, just hope not too soon.
Fear not! I'm moving east, but more to the south. Sometime soon, to a place in Idaho County, ID. It cannot be too soon...

Lemme know, I would be happy to visit and break your place in.
Hmmmmmmm... sobo questions what that might entail... 🤔

World's worst toilet.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR