JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Needing a place to gather for some coffee and a bit of shooting the breeze, Denny's at 10802 Pacific Ave South 98444 in Tacoma Wa has welcomed us with open arms. I went in to ask if we could use a small corner of there restaurant to hold a little drink and meet of us 2nd amendment supporters and the manager said with a BIG SMILE, OF COURSE YOU CAN.
WOW.:s0155:
We talked a bit about the fact that a lot of the good folks would be legally carrying a hand gun into there store and was told NO PROB. As long as it doesn't get out of hand. I understand, I replied.
Well, now we are set.
The 1st gathering will be on 5-22-10 at 10:00am and hopefully will be on the 3rd Saturday of each month.
Please feel free to give up Ideas and comments about this. I have never done this before and need replies and suggestions.
Dave

how nice to have a place that will open arm welcome you guys in there. Nice to see.
And good luck with the meeting. hopefully the turn out will be large and help the restaurant out with some money back in.

Nice job on setting one of these up, i have been getting a little jealous of the ones being set up in Oregon. Also, you might want to mention it on Seattleguns.net, they have a large following in this area. Count me in!

So far I have been in contact with the Tacoma police dept and Pierce Co Sheriff dept. Next is the Sheriff dept precinct that would respond to any calls they get from this. So far so good. It is important that we do this as legally as we can. And let every one know that this is happening. Its all new to me so I want to try to cover our butts. Wish us luck.
Dave __

Just got off the phone with the south Hill precinct and was told that this was legal and if they were called they would send some one to talk with us.
NO PROB. :)
All in all as long as we don't do any thing GOOFY or STUPID then we are good to go.
PLEASE. If you show up, keep this in mind. WE WANT TO LOOK GOOD to the general public. Conduct your self in a manner that is socially acceptable. (no long guns, un holstered hand guns, bombs, farting, ect) LOL
Dave

Would be great to see ya there. Tomorrow 5-1 a person on the OCDO forum wants to meet at Starbucks in the Lakewood town center at 10am. Then all the get togethers will be the 3rd Saturday of the month at Dennys on 108th and Pacific ave at 10am. I am going to show up in Lakewood tomorrow just to see how it goes. Maybe an hour or so just to SHOOT the spit. Drink an expensive cup of Joe. See some of you there? Hope so. :)
Dave

Just go IWB sandy. Cool wet day anyhoo. No one will be without a coat so any OWB carry will be concealed. Just a little coffee drink. Cheaper than a SHOOT. LOL :)
Dave
Ps. Go check out the hard time I get on the Open Carry . Org Washington chapter. I like it here better. And on the 1911 forum. :s0155: Look for 69Charger

This is just a gathering of like minded people. 2nd amendment supporters. Gun enthusiasts. Open carry, IWB, no carry at all. Its all good. If you show up then thats an indication that you are there to support our gun rights. There arn't going to be any kind of structured speaking. Just a bunch of people shooting the stuff. BSin about who knows what? Maybe gun stuff. Maybe the sounders? It would be nice if every one got a coffee or breakfast from Dennys so we leave them with a good feeling about us. And they can look forward to seeing us on the 3rd Saturday of each month. :)
Dave

Remember that this is on the 22nd of this month. MAY. It is the 4th Saturday this month. All others will be on the 3rd Saturday of that month.
See ya there. :)
Dave

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top